4.0 out of 5 stars stylish AND comfortable
Published 5 months ago by CJC

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice
Nice design but I take between a large and a medium, so I ordered the medium and even then, it is on the big side.
The service was fast but this was my second order and Amazon took care of the delivery because on my first attempt, I received the wrong color.
Published 4 months ago by B. Yagi

4.0 out of 5 stars stylish AND comfortable, February 7, 2014
CJC "CJC" (Ft. Smith, AR USA) - See all my reviews
I'm 5'4" with a short waist and extreme hourglass figure. I know we look better to ourselves in the mirror than what other people necessarily see, but I'm happy with how this looks. It looked great with long necklace and slim stretch slacks. The colors are bright and the material is very stretchy but it does not cling and the medium is not too tight on me. I did wear a snug fit long sleeve t shirt underneath as it is winter and very cold. I know the shirt will be wonderful in the warmer weather too - it is light enough. Comfy but polished looking!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, looks a little different, January 10, 2014
This shirt feels great and wears comfortably. Ordered a size down a fits perfectly. However, colors are much darker than pictured. Darker blue and a darker green. Overall happy with this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost Perfect, January 5, 2014
This review is from: Women'S Poly Span Chevron Print High & Low Tunic with 3/4 Sleeves - Chevron
I never buy clothes online unless I'm familiar with the brand, but I wanted a chevron top to wear for my birthday and this was ALMOST perfect. The length was great both in front and back and the only thing I did not like was that it runs a little larger than the typical XL I am used to at NY&Company or Maurice's or Old Navy, so I would order a L if I was to do it again! Enjoy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Color and fit is as pictured., February 10, 2014
I am 5'10". I wear a size 16 to 18 in clothes. I typically wear an XL or large top, as I am a size 38DD. The material is very heavy. Very nice fabric. The tunic falls about 3 inches below my but on the backside, and falls about 2 inches below my waist in the front. The only thing I don't like about this top, is I wish it came in more fitted at the waist, as there is no sillouette to the top. I would have preferred to get a Large instead of an XL. The tunic does look great with a large, wide belt. Its not very flattering in the chest area. Its very boxy, and the collar area comes very close to the neck. I will wear this with a pair of shorts in the summer, with lots of bangles on my arms and high heel wedges. Because the top is so boxy, and long, you will need to wear a lot of accessories to make the tunic "pop"

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, March 17, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Too long and big!!, February 10, 2014
I am short but thought with heels it would look okay but just too big and boxy... And I'm not skinny... 140lbs...

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm so glad I added this to my wardrobe!, March 21, 2014
It feels so nice and I get compliments all the time when I wear it. It arrived quickly and it fit perfect!

3.0 out of 5 stars The pattern is a bit much, March 22, 2014
This is a big top and too much chevron is not always a good thing on your behind!!! Like the top, but I think it is a little long in the back for my liking and I definitely prefer it in a solid color.

4.0 out of 5 stars Too Snug!, March 21, 2014
Love the color and the material of this top, but it fits too snug in the arms. I will return & reorder!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, March 18, 2014
I love this top! It's very cute and stylish! Fits as expected. Very cute with leggings and wedges! I like it so much I ordered another one in a different color!

Rate and Discover Movies