5.0 out of 5 stars Flowy and just enough cling to be feminine and feel cute
Published 4 months ago by NoMonet

3.0 out of 5 stars Shirt is nice.
The shirt is nice, it fits well through the shoulders. BUT... It is not as long as pictured.
Published 23 days ago by KarryH

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Flowy and just enough cling to be feminine and feel cute, April 9, 2014
This review is from: Women'S Rayon Span High & Low Sleeveless Tunic - Solid
I have quite a few of these tops and I LOVE them. DH has complemented me in them, they make me feel like a million bucks. I have a number of figure flaws and these tops hide them, but don't make me feel like a walking tent. I'm 5'9" 155lbs so I'm not in great shape, nor am I ready for the soul killing fashion graveyard of clothes purchased merely for comfortable obscurity.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, April 8, 2014
I love this.

Pros:
It's long as expected
Not a faded black
straps on shoulders to be able to hang from a hangar
nice to have it draped on one shoulder

Cons:
It's very thin. Not quite see-through but thin
the neck region is very large so if you wanted a less-droopy fit, it might be bad for you. Or just get a smaller size

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this shirt!, March 13, 2014
This shirt is a really nice and soft material. It fits exactly as expected and is true to size. I would absoulutly order again. I have my eye on some other styles in different colors!

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft & Comfy, May 11, 2014
Based on reviews that it ran a little large, I ordered the small and it fits well (I'm 5'4, 130 lbs). It's soft and not too sheer - I was able to wear it without a camisole underneath. There is plenty of length in the back to cover your rear. I wish it was a tiny bit longer in the front, but the front coverage matched what the picture shows. I think $15 would be a more appropriate price, but am pleased overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars In love...ordering more colors!, April 26, 2014
This just became my favorite shirt. It is nice and comfy and flowy but is still flattering and slimming when worn with leggings. It's really soft and just drapes nicely. I wear a DD bra and usually wear large sized tops but I got a medium and it is perfect, so you may want to go a size down.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shirt is nice., August 4, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Hang!!!, June 27, 2014
My husband ordered this top for me in Black and the Olive color and both fit perfectly! Not to big, it has just the right hang. I'm 5 feet, 165lbs and just had a baby 6 months ago and this hides the stomach and waist lovely. I would highly recommend if you can't decide. The material also is light and has a nice flow. Can wear year round, layer in the winter with a draped Jacked or something.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but, May 20, 2014
This review is from: Women'S Rayon Span High & Low Sleeveless Tunic - Solid
I really like this shirt. It is really comfortable, but I do wish that it could go in the dryer. I would have given it 5 stars if I didn't have to lay it out to dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 29, 2014
Love this top! Perfect with leggings. I am 5'6 135lbs and usually order large cuz of chest size, I'm glad I ordered medium, it's plenty big and flowy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect shirt!, July 18, 2014
This review is from: Women'S Rayon Span High & Low Sleeveless Tunic - Solid
I am 5'9" with hips and this shirt in Medium fits me amazingly well. It completely drapes over my hips! No rolls or clinging in sight. The front of the shirt stops at my crotch and the back falls 1-2 inches above the back of my knees. If I were shorter, I could wear it as a dress with a belt. I will definitely wear it with leggings, denim shorts, and even skirts for a layered look. I got it in Vintage Pink and it's a beautiful mauve color, just right to wear any time of year. I am back to buy more right now!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›