Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on November 25, 2013
I really love this flyaway cardigan. It's lightweight, soft, comfortable, doesn't cling, and drapes nicely. It may look wrinkled when it comes out of the package, but the wrinkles go away after hanging or wearing for a few minutes. I purchased two in different colors and just purchased two more. I normally wear a size 1X so I ordered them in the largest size, XL, and they fit very well. I'm really happy with my purchases.
11 comment|76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 22, 2014
I've gotten puffy around the middle in my late 40s. I've also changed from cold-natured to hot-natured. This all sucks. So I ordered this cardigan. It's awesome for hiding imperfections, and because it breathes, I can be comfortable in it for many more months of the year than any of my other cardigans. I initially ordered navy, magenta, and brown. The brown is darker than it appears here, but beautiful. I just ordered the dark green, purple, and jade. I ordered a small and was worried it might be too small, but it's perfect.
66 comments|70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 13, 2014
This was exactly what I was looking for! I work 80 hours a week and have no time to shop so I took a risk. Well worth it. It's light weight and the perfect color. I'm curvy and it lays just right on me. I'm big in the hips, not so much in the waist and it doesn't over exaggerate either. I was worried about the sleeves fitting too tight since my arms are big but it was perfect. Didn't feel tight at all. I'm thinking about getting more in different colors!!!
on March 24, 2014
I am a size 14 normally, and I bought this in the XL. The fit is relaxed and very flattering. Drapes well, machine wash and tumble dry, and a very classic shape. I'll probably buy more in different colors.
on December 27, 2013
The material of this cardigan is so soft. To me, the weight is perfect, not too thin not too thick. I can wear it in the office or going out to eat, etc, can be dressed up or down. I love that they have different colors to choose from. This was perfect for what I was looking for.
on March 27, 2014
This cardigan is perfect for a basic cover up for the office. It is very thin material, but perfect if you just want to cover your arms and match your blouse for added color. This is not something to purchase if you're looking for something to keep you warm. Very comfortable.
on February 25, 2014
This cardigan does run a tad small so order one size up. I normally wear a medium and went with a large and was happy with the fit. I ordered two - one red and one black. Please note: these shipped from different vendors so each color will be reviewed separately as the products were very different.
1) The red color was great. Not as pictured but a nice deep red. The fabric was not heavy but does provide some warmth and coverage. This is not transparent so you can wear contrasting colors without your layers showing through. There are no pockets, which I miss, but I would recommend this as a "dress-up/dress-down" addition to your wardrobe. I would order this again. I haven't washed it yet but it appears it will hold up well.
2) The black cardigan was, again, a little undersized and I ordered up one size based on the reviews. The large fit nicely and the sleeves were just right. Sadly, the fabric was very sheer allowing "show-through" from the layer beneath. This cardigan did have pockets which I loved - but you could see everything that was in your pockets. I don't know if I would order this again as the material was very thin.
Packaging for both was minimal. I liked this. Any wrinkles disappeared after hanging or fluffing.
I would rate the red cardigan at 5 Stars and the black cardigan at 3 Stars.
on April 5, 2014
Great color, great length and nice and light weight. Size medium is perfect for my 5'9" 180 lbs. Great buy!
on January 10, 2015
Not a sweater, it is clingy T-shirt like knit. The fly away is just right and not annoying when I walk down the halls at work. The back is long enough to cover my backside from any gaps from lower rise pants. I got a large and it fits fine. I am 5'6 135#, large chested, 46 y/o with (unfortunately) larger upper old lady arms. No issue with the arms being small. I can easily fit another long sleeve top under this if needed. If anything the sleeves are a little too loose and I wondered if I should have purchased a medium. However, the fabric is a nice cling and it is completely unnoticeable. I don't think this would have cost me $18 if I had purchased it at a local store but I didn't have to go out looking, so yay
on June 20, 2014
Dress is up or dress it down-- these are awesome and perfect for work on nice and not so nice days. I tend to get warm walking to work and it's just enough coverage and great for layering over a long sleeve or sleeve-less top. I don't like having to wear a coat all the time and usually don't during summer. It's dressy enough for the office, looks great with jeans or skirts or dresses. I love the material. I used to wear regular boy friend cardigans but they were too warm and they tend to pill easily and start to look ragged after awhile. These are awesome because they DON'T pill... yay! I am 5'2", 165, rather busty and they fit great. I am expect to get more colors and I think I have about 5 of them now. So glad i purchased this. They will be a wardrobe staple for quite awhile. Great price and awesome value.