5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
My first croc flip flops were a disappointment so I was hesitant to try another pair. I'm glad I did. These new flip flops are light weight and very comfortable.
Published 14 months ago by Bruticus

3.0 out of 5 stars Very narrow....
Better than Old Navy's, but not the soft Croc material that regular Crocs (the clogs) have. Got these for eleven dollars so they will do for walking in the backyard etc. Would not recommend these for people with anything wider than narrow/normal feet...they are very narrow.
Published 13 months ago by S.C.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very narrow...., July 4, 2013
S.C. "Sue" (Fayetteville, NC) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 16, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute, June 9, 2013
I normally wear a 9.5 - this shoe only comes in full sizes so I ordered a size down. My traditional Crocs - sandals and shoes tend to run large, and I always order a 9, which fit fine. These are a tiny bit too short for my long, narrow foot. Otherwise I love 'em!
In spite of their light weight and sleek apperance the soles contain plenty of "cushioning", maybe not as much as other Crocs sandals but more than most other brands.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice flip flops, April 11, 2013
This review is from: crocs Women's 14174 Really Sexi Flip Sandal (Apparel)
The flip flops do not have much of an arch support but the sole is nicely padded. More than an Old Navy flip flop by far. They are soft and cloud like while walking. There are the little croc bumps on the sole that feels nice. I like the way they look like a normal flip flops and not huge like most crocs. I am buying another pair in bronze.

2.0 out of 5 stars Better for people with narrow feet, June 25, 2014
First and for most I love Crocs !!! I get at least four or five different pairs of Crocs footwear every year; whether it's Shoes or sinkers, clogs, or rain-boots, slippers, flip-flops, or what have you. So this is why I must give my up-most honest and unbiased review of this sandal. These are the new thinner sole sandal's and all though they are cute and more stylish then in previous years the also feel cheaply made. The sole is thinner so they are not as comfy as I'm used to from Crocs, but that's to be expected, the only reason I gave these a 2 star is because I usually wear a nine in women but when I got them I felt like the thong was rubbing on the inside of my toes and causing friction burns when I walked, and they fit narrow with my foots heal at edge of the slipper. So I returned them for a size 10 and although they don't rub on the inside of my toes anymore, now they are still narrow and a little long in the front and the back that's why I trip over the front of the sandal every-time I walk in them, I wish I could return them but I've already worn them to the beach.

5.0 out of 5 stars crocs for someone who isn't a big crocs fan, July 6, 2013
I think Crocs are great for what they are, but they are almost always so ugly. These look like regular flip flops, but have the soft cushion of Crocs. Great compromise and I'll be able to wear them without my feet getting tired!

5.0 out of 5 stars This Flip Ain't A Flop, May 31, 2013
I love this flip flop. It has the RELAXED fit that I need in the Croc shoes. It's not too wide nor too narrow. I wear a 9 and the 9 fit well for me. I have narrow feet, but I'm also diabetic and have nueropathy (sorry if I mis-spelled that :-0) in my feet, so I need shoes that don't crowd or touch my tender tips. This flip flop is a refreshing, comfortable upgrade from the Old Navy one buckers. lol I purchased the bronze so it will go with everything and I wouldn't have to change up fooling with colors. Oh....they don't slip and slide either....which for those of us over 50 can appreciate. ;-)

2.0 out of 5 stars good sole - bad thong, July 1, 2014
The part between the toes gave me a deep and instant blister so I could no longer wear them. That being said, they have the croc sandal bottom which would have been very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not like other Crocs flip flops, June 26, 2014
Giii (Santo Domingo, DR) - See all my reviews
I've had about 4 pairs of Crocs flip flops...and this one is on the smaller side, simply because it's a bit narrow than others....

3.0 out of 5 stars A little snug, June 22, 2014
Comfortable and lightweight, the design does look a little cheap. We shall see how they hold up on the beach!

crocs Women's 14174 Really Sexi Flip Sandal