Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 29, 2013
I have narrow feet and always look for light weight shoes. I stayed away from crocs because they always looked big, heavy and bulky but everyone talked about the comfort so I decided to try them. Oh my why'd I wait so long......love, love, love them.
on May 20, 2013
I'm a Crocs fan, so this one's right up my alley. Comfortable as ever - plus -- a really cute sandal. Do remember though that Crocs run large. I normally wear 7 1/2, so I ordered these in 7 and they are still on the large side for me. But I do really like them!
on May 17, 2013
i love crocs for plantar fasciitis. they give excellent support. never go barefoot again. crocs 14387 capri flip flops are very comfortable.
on May 18, 2013
A very comfortable shoe. Nice looking. As far as size goes the length is fine but it's a little roomy across the top. Might be good if you wear a wide width (I do not). Your foot would probably be swimming around in these if you wear a narrow width.
on April 16, 2014
I've had 2 pair of croc sandals for several years and wanted to replace one pair that was getting a bit worn out. I wear them around the house and they've been very comfy and have good arch support. Once I received this pair of crocs it was a different story. The fit was small and tight. There was less arch support then my old crocs and the new pair felt uncomfortable. My feet are usually a 6EE (extra wide) and I have few brands to choose from (and even fewer styles/colours) so am disappointed these crocs are a completely different fit then my original ones.
Returning this pair and hope to find the original style I've had in the past.
on May 17, 2013
I was very disappointed with the flip flops. The left on fits perfectly and they are really cute. But the right one is too big and its so big that I think it is 2 different sizes. When I found out that I have to pay to send them back and a re-stocking fee I said never mind, I will keep them.
on April 23, 2014
I am on my second set of Croc flips...I wore my others out they were so great. The newer styles don't look like a "Croc" either. They are the best for walking all day and great for people with foot problems (I have plantar fasciitis.) These were the only shoes I could wear when the pain was at it's worst.
on January 28, 2014
I am a fan of crocs and am sorry I have to give this 3 stars (just OK). I bought a size smaller because of the reviews all stating they run large; only to find that the thong between the toes is way too long and loose. This makes it unsecure on the foot when walking.

If the center thong was a more appropriate length I would give this 5 stars.
on May 30, 2013
I thought they would maybe be too wide, but they feel great on.
I wore them to work the other day and knees did not hurt at
the end of the day like some flipflops.
on April 18, 2013
I love these sandals and have received a lot of compliments on them. They are very comfy. The only complaint I have is the thong that goes through my toes is just a little thick but I am getting used to it.