Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Strumbellas Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on May 29, 2013
I have narrow feet and always look for light weight shoes. I stayed away from crocs because they always looked big, heavy and bulky but everyone talked about the comfort so I decided to try them. Oh my why'd I wait so long......love, love, love them.
on May 20, 2013
I'm a Crocs fan, so this one's right up my alley. Comfortable as ever - plus -- a really cute sandal. Do remember though that Crocs run large. I normally wear 7 1/2, so I ordered these in 7 and they are still on the large side for me. But I do really like them!
on May 17, 2013
i love crocs for plantar fasciitis. they give excellent support. never go barefoot again. crocs 14387 capri flip flops are very comfortable.
on May 18, 2013
A very comfortable shoe. Nice looking. As far as size goes the length is fine but it's a little roomy across the top. Might be good if you wear a wide width (I do not). Your foot would probably be swimming around in these if you wear a narrow width.
on April 16, 2014
I've had 2 pair of croc sandals for several years and wanted to replace one pair that was getting a bit worn out. I wear them around the house and they've been very comfy and have good arch support. Once I received this pair of crocs it was a different story. The fit was small and tight. There was less arch support then my old crocs and the new pair felt uncomfortable. My feet are usually a 6EE (extra wide) and I have few brands to choose from (and even fewer styles/colours) so am disappointed these crocs are a completely different fit then my original ones.
Returning this pair and hope to find the original style I've had in the past.
on May 17, 2013
I was very disappointed with the flip flops. The left on fits perfectly and they are really cute. But the right one is too big and its so big that I think it is 2 different sizes. When I found out that I have to pay to send them back and a re-stocking fee I said never mind, I will keep them.
on April 23, 2014
I am on my second set of Croc flips...I wore my others out they were so great. The newer styles don't look like a "Croc" either. They are the best for walking all day and great for people with foot problems (I have plantar fasciitis.) These were the only shoes I could wear when the pain was at it's worst.
on January 28, 2014
I am a fan of crocs and am sorry I have to give this 3 stars (just OK). I bought a size smaller because of the reviews all stating they run large; only to find that the thong between the toes is way too long and loose. This makes it unsecure on the foot when walking.

If the center thong was a more appropriate length I would give this 5 stars.
on May 30, 2013
I thought they would maybe be too wide, but they feel great on.
I wore them to work the other day and knees did not hurt at
the end of the day like some flipflops.
on April 18, 2013
I love these sandals and have received a lot of compliments on them. They are very comfy. The only complaint I have is the thong that goes through my toes is just a little thick but I am getting used to it.