5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
this is an absolutely GORGEOUS watch, I love it!!!!!! The price was very good and the quality too. I would buy ten more!
Published 9 months ago by Any Mathieu

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the price!
I do like the look of this watch, however, it is heavy and bulky. My husband had to take out four links so it would fit. When I put it on, the links try to tangle (for lack of a better word). It is very hard to clasp. It is a nice looking watch.
Published 9 months ago by Teachth

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the price!, December 11, 2013
This review is from: Women's Angel Rose Gold Tone Dial 18K Rose Gold Plated Stainless Steel (Watch)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, excpet for the band, January 5, 2014
RPW (Las Vegas, NV) - See all my reviews
Bought this watch as a Christmas gift for my wife.
She loved it!
But after wearing it for a day she noticed that the band kept twisting on her wrist.
It just would not stay straight.

I was forced to return it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch but can't adjust the size., December 27, 2013
I love Invicta watches. I own several. I was looking for a good quality rose gold watch to add to my collection and this one seemed perfect. The only and HUGE problem was....the chain band is un-adjustable. There are two clasp links to which one can be removed but even at that it is so big on my wrist it could slip off my hand. I am sending it back.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's alive!, January 6, 2014
I got this for my wife for Christmas 13. I should have taken time to read more of the reviews. This watch is beautiful however, it's extremely thick and heavy. It rides down near the palm of her hand and can not be sized. It twists and turns on her wrist and doesn't like to be clasped. I think the thing tried to bite me.

1.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed, December 25, 2013
This watch is beautiful, but the band is large enough for a huge man and is not resizable. Grudgingly sending it back for a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars the original and authentic, best gift choice for a lady, December 9, 2013
A great watch, high caliber, as is its prestigious brand, best gift choice for a lady, love this brand. 10pp

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, but made for a woman with a large wrist., January 30, 2014
Beautiful watch, but made for a woman with a large wrist. Wife loves the watch, but when she took it in to the jeweler they were only able to take out one link. The links are solid. We may have to take it in to a jeweler that can custom cut the old links out and somehow mold the metal back in place.

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch but..., February 27, 2014
I love this watch! Its gorgeous, great features, chunky chain, rose gold color.. Love it! HOWEVER.. It wasn't for me! I bought this for my daughter who at 23, has very small wrists (5 1/2") Took it to 2 reputable jewelers and they said it would be impossible to make this smaller without damaging the chain. so..... had to buy her a different watch that fits perfectly, but would have really liked for her to have this one..so would she...

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Big!, December 11, 2013
It was way too big for my wife's wrist. Even when I took the extra clasp off. I called them and they didn't offer any assistance for me.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›