4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough
Got these socks over a year ago, constantly wear them to work, and there are no holes. I'm a baker, so I'm always on my feet and no holes, after a year, doesn't happen often. They did become thin over all the washes they've gone through, but otherwise they're still good enough.
Published 15 months ago by Amy

1.0 out of 5 stars These are NOT what they seem..
I was so excited when I ordered these. I love this pattern in socks...
Little did I know they would be super tight and upon washing them ONE time they unraveled, the threads were coming undone. I do not recommended these to anyone. They absolutely suck!
Published on March 11, 2012 by STAR

1.0 out of 5 stars These are NOT what they seem.., March 11, 2012
This review is from: Gilbin Women's Argyle Crew Length Multi Colored Socks (6 Pair) (Apparel)
I was so excited when I ordered these. I love this pattern in socks...

3.0 out of 5 stars average, February 16, 2012
The threads were coming apart on the toes. You can tell they didn't take much to make. poor quality. I would not refer to a friend or family member.

2.0 out of 5 stars OK socks, July 12, 2014
Great colors but not too flexible and breaks down after washing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, July 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, May 4, 2014
is of excellent quality, it has a great price, exactly what I expected, I recommend it, do not repent, excellent relation price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great selection of socks!, January 3, 2014
What a great price for this assortment of socks. The colors are exactly as pictured, socks comfy, and very nice assortment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these socks, September 30, 2013
Tamela Michelle Morin (Westminster, Co United States) - See all my reviews
They fit very well and I loved the color variations. Now I have to buy more outfits so my socks match. LOL

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool colors, February 7, 2014
Great socks, but out of the 6 pairs, two were duplicate. If you are ok with that you wil be fine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish socks!, February 17, 2013
Ava D. (WEST PALM BEACH, FL, US) - See all my reviews
I love theses comfortable, funky socks. I wear them daily and get many compliments. Great selection of colors to match my pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Socks if you need light weight or summer style, January 14, 2013
These socks are not very warm, they are light weight and probably better for dress shoes or to wear during Spring or Summer (warmer months).