5.0 out of 5 stars in love with them!
I got them last year. Yes after continuous wear of them the sole starts to come off. Hot glue it back on & they're as good as new. Don't be so harsh. They're $15. They're not uggs. They're $15....!!! I love them & still wear them regularly. ~Megan~
Published 14 months ago by love

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but impratical
Published on October 25, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but impratical, October 25, 2012
I give this a 3 because they look like the picture..they're really pretty shoes. My review was going to be lower, but because their customer service was so prompt and dealt with my problem very quickly, I choose to give 3 stars. I will say, if you don't mind your feet having no support of the bottoms shredding down to the thin layer of foam for the sole the first time you wear them, then get them. But these are NOT for people who have to walk long distances in the cold and snow.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, December 2, 2012
After 4 weeks of my daughter wearing these boots, the sole has started to fall off. We will have to throw them away!!

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy, November 21, 2013
This review is from: Womens Boots Mid Calf 12" Australian Classic Tall Faux Sheepskin Fur 4 Colors (Apparel)
Do not buy! These are very poor quality and the sole of the boot is like a flip flop. I returned this.

5.0 out of 5 stars in love with them!, October 30, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for, January 10, 2013
you get what you pay for. The bottom has cloth so they are VERY slick, you have to put the anti slip pads on them. Cute boots, if you only want to wear them or one season.

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap, December 31, 2012
Luke D Elswick (New Castle, CO, US) - See all my reviews
not very good quality and the legs are so tight that I can't even wear them with leggings or skinny jeans. Huge disappointment!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, November 14, 2013
These boots were exactly like the picture! Super comfy and adorable! Would've been 5 stars but I'm not sure if they're going to last awhile since they were so cheap.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, December 31, 2013
These books look and feel VERY CHEAP!! We are returning them for the more expensive brand we have bought in the past. I would NOT buy these again.
I am not a person who needs name brand, but these were not acceptable. Material is thin and looks it!! It wouldn't lose the lines from the rubber bands that were used in packaging. The inside of the boots were also of poor quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars do NOT buy!, December 24, 2013
They are horribly made. They are junk even for the price, thin and packaged terribly. They have no tread, and keep your feet about as warm as a simple pair of socks..outside. Completely disappointed

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality, December 25, 2013
These are terrible quality....I should have listened to the other reviewers but I thought I'd give then a shot....returned them immediately