5.0 out of 5 stars Love these UGGs

1.0 out of 5 stars These boots SUCK...Do not buy uggs from vpfashions1
Published on March 3, 2010 by J. Steinhardt

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these UGGs, August 6, 2010
*****
This is my favorite style of UGG boot--the Bailey Button. I have two other pairs of short Ugg boots, and like the others they are warm, comfortable, and fashionable. These are even easier to get on because of the slit down the side and more versatile also because you can fold the top down. They are so very nice looking--even better than the picture--and go well with anything, even nice outfits. I wore them over the holidays with a matching bag and they went with everything from pajamas in the morning to dressy clothes.

I wanted to mention that I sometimes wear them with an orthotic, which they do accommodate, even though you have to put in in over the fur; it still works. I do this when I'm going to have to do a lot of walking. Also, somewhere I read that these particular boots ran large, but I disagree. I am a 9.5 and initially ordered a 9 as was recommended to me. I had to return them and order up with a 10, which fit beautifully.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Uggs!, March 5, 2011
These boots are so warm & comfy they are worth every penny I paid for them. You do have to be careful though buying Uggs online Before I bought them on Amazon I bought a pair somewhere else & they turned out to be fake even though they had the box, tags & said Ugg on the back! If you go to the Ugg website & clcik on womens & then click on counterfeit education there is a part that shows all of the qualified retailers that are allowed to sell Uggs. That way you'll be sure your buying the right thing because online they can show you a pic of one thing & send something completely different. Even the retailers on Amazon if they are qualified they will be on this list. I bought mine from Overland Sheepskin Co on here & they are authentic. Good luck!

1.0 out of 5 stars These boots SUCK...Do not buy uggs from vpfashions1, March 3, 2010
I love this syle of uggs. I have them in black and gray. When I saw them on amazon in brown I was so excited. I ordered them and waited two weeks for them to come. After wearing them 2 times they started looking old. It is hard to explain what they look like, but they did not look like uggs that had been worn 2 times. I called the company and asked them if they would exchange them and they said NO. It is not like I had them for a month. It was less then a week. I have several pairs of uggs and NONE of them look like this. Some I have had for 2 years and they look better then these. I will never wear them out in public so I wasted 150.00 and the company lost a good customer. I will order my childrens and my uggs from another company. Good Luck with this company. I hope you have better luck then I did.

1.0 out of 5 stars BE CAREFUL WHEN BUYING UGGS ON AMAZON, December 10, 2010
Shawn Williams (Pinehurst, NC, US) - See all my reviews
AMAZON.COM IS NOT AN AUTHORIZED SITE TO SELL UGGS....SO CHECKS WITH UGGSAUSTRALIA TO SEE THE THE SITE THAT IS SELLING THE UGGS ON HERE IS AUTHORIZED..IF NOT THEY COULD BE FAKES

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots, December 12, 2012
First time buying Ugg! After reading a review about this not being original/genuine UGG boots, I went to the UGG Australia website and they have a couple of clues on how to detect whether or not you're buying the real thing. I check my boots and this ones have the 3D Logo tag next to the size/product tag inside the left boot,so far seems like this are the real ones. Also the box has a 3D sticker next to the size sticker, again seems like they're real. It would be terrible to find out this are counterfeit.I did enter the seller name on the UGG Australia website to find out whether or not they're authorized retailers, AMAZON it is but the seller is not. I read a review about this boots being made in China not Australia and my boots say Fabrique in Chine and state genuine sheepskin. I just saw a couple customer photos here and I have to say that my boots didn't come with a tag attached to the button and the tag sewn on the back of the boot is not dark color but all the UGG boots I've seen have a light color tag. I'm going to post my own pictures so you can have an idea on how the 3D sticker looks like. Also I purchased a pair of extra UGG insoles just in case and they come in a plastic bag with a UGG tag. This insoles have a sticker on the back saying that it is REAL FUR FROM LAMB, THAT THE FUR HAS BEEN DYED AND TREATED AND THAT THE FUR IS FROM AUSTRALIA AND THE PRODUCT IS MADE IN CHINA, HAS A RN # AND A PRODUCT#. Personally I think they real and the fact that they're made in China is no surprise since they pay lower labor costs. If you have any other concerns you can chat live with an Ugg customer service representative. The 4 stars is because I'm 6.5 -7, ordered a 7 and feels a little loose, they don't make half sizes so the size 6 would be too small.
[...]
12/15/2012 I sent an email to UGG Australia! They emailed me back saying that they stopped manufacturing UGG boots in Australia and they are now being made in CHINA. Just to clarify since I read a review saying that original Ugg are made in Australia. Labor cost I guess!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!, March 26, 2010
These are my 5th pair of UGG boots and I think they make a great addition to my collection! I was looking for another pair that would be good with jeans to go shopping or with sweats to go to a yoga class. They are very comfortable, and overall a fun boot. I feel they run true to size.

1.0 out of 5 stars SCAM NOT REAL UGGS, February 5, 2012
The site looks real the products do too. the product, if you get it is weeks late and the products falls apart. I contacted uggs for my money back and found out first hand this is unreal. I ordered three pairs because the price was right but oh so wrong. boots never arrived, no money back. BEWARE.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!, December 16, 2010
Ordered USA size 7, however size 5 ordered by amazon, somehow metro shoe warehouse sent a size 8 so completely baffling and useless. Also had to pay £48.50 to UK customs to import. Have been complaining to metro shoe warehouse for weeks now but still not resolved. Feet cold still and very out of pocket!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, December 25, 2009
These are the most comfortable boots ever! They look fantastic when folded down. When they are pulled up straight, the back tends to flop down.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Style-Meets-Comfort Boots, December 19, 2009
Trixy Su (Alameda, CA USA) - See all my reviews
The Ugg Bailey Button is definitely a must-have. You really get what you pay for with these bad boys - quality, style and the UTMOST comfort are out of the question. Delivery came on-time and the item came in perfect condition. Very very happy with this purchase! :)

Note: You might want to go a half-size smaller when getting these boots.