5.0 out of 5 stars Womans Ballerina shoes
Published on June 5, 2012 by rjc857

3.0 out of 5 stars Get a bigger size, otherwise cute.
These are cute but they are a little on the smaller side. I ordered other shoes from the same seller in the same size that fit perfect so just go up a size and you should be ok.
Published on April 4, 2012 by Lily

5.0 out of 5 stars Womans Ballerina shoes, June 5, 2012
I read a previous comment from a customer about the shoes. She had suggested getting one size larger than what you normally wear as the shoes ran small. I normally wear an 8 so I ordered the 9. The 9 fit good. They are comfortable and very reasonably priced. You can not find flat navy colored shoes that I would want in any of my local shoe stores. If asked "Would I buy from this company again"? My answer would be yes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Get a bigger size, otherwise cute., April 4, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars tight, April 5, 2012
This review is from: Shoes 18 New Womens Ballerina Ballet Flats Shoes Leopard & Solids 14 colors (Apparel)
I usually wear an 8 but these are tight U shuld go a half size up....I think I'll keep them n hopefully they stretch out atleast a bit

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, Simple flats, September 16, 2012
I ordered dark blue, and the color was true to the picture. I wish they had half sizes, since I'm a 7.5, but the 8 still works, even though the shoes are a little big.

I tried wearing them without little footie socks and got a few blisters, so I've been wearing them with the footies since, and they seem to be comfy. They aren't the best flats I've owned, but for the price you can't beat it.

There is no toe cleavage, they seem to be well made (even a water resistant when I wore them in the rain). I didn't like the bow that's on them since it looked a little childish, so I simply removed it with a pair of seem cutters and sewed on some cute beads in place of the bow... easy fix.

I will probably order another color, because the price is hard to beat, they are comfortable enough, and I wear ballet flats just about everyday.

(Side note- I stand for about 8 hours every day, and though the sole on these shoes isn't very thick, the cushioning is ample. My feet aren't throbbing at the end of the day like with other shoes I've worn.)

----UPDATE October, 2012--- originally 3 stars, now 5!
I've had the shoes for about two months now, and I've been wearing them A LOT. They have relaxed a little and fit my foot way better than at first. The shoes have really surprised me: The other day, my fiance and I were out and about and came upon a park that had a few woodsy trails. Of course, I was wearing the flats and a nice outfit because walking in the woods/hiking was the last thing I thought we'd do. The flats held up; no damage, they didn't get wet, hardly even dirty, and they were comfortable the whole time. Hiking, of course, was an extreme, but the shoes have been my go-to for comfortable and cute. I still recommend wearing them with little sock things, but they are fine without. I'm ordering 2 more colors because my current navy ones have been so great. Thrilled to have these shoes for fall/winter, order order order!

1.0 out of 5 stars So small!, September 15, 2012
These shoes were at least two sizes smaller then marked. They also looked very plasitc. I would not suggest this product to anyone. They weren't even worth their low cost.

4.0 out of 5 stars Little Black Shoes that go with everything, July 18, 2012
These are a basic ballet style that are not made out of leather. Definately order a full size up as the other reviewers have suggested.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price!, November 11, 2012
I normally wear an 8 or 8 and 1/2, but I ordered these in size 9, and they fit great. I also have pretty wide feet and can't wear most sandals, but I didn't have a problem with these shoes. I don't think these shoes will win any prizes, but they are definitely worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars These were soooo soft!, July 4, 2012
I was pleasantly surprised when these arrived. They are really soft and flexible, which is something you wouldn't know by looking at the picture. I bought these for my daughter, who is all about comfort, and difficult to please, and she was really happy with them too. I took a chance buying these and it paid off. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ballerina Ballet flats, September 29, 2013
Again with these flats they are comfortable, the color is right on, I ordered four pairs. I have to walk alot in my job, and my calfs do not hurt @ the end of the day. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Special Occasion Shoe, July 15, 2013
I have mobility issues so I need to wear flat shoes. I also have small feet so I have trouble finding shoes. I purchased these shoes in silver and gold to use for special occasions. They were a little long and a little wide for me. I would say purchase the shoe close to your size and if you have narrow feet they might be too wide for you. I like the rubber on the bottom of the shoe that helps with traction on slippery floors and wet cement. They are a good addition to my shoe collection despite the small fitting problems.

Rate and Discover Movies