Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Shoes 18 New Womens Ballerina Ballet Flats Shoes Leopard & Solids 14 colors
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 5, 2012
I read a previous comment from a customer about the shoes. She had suggested getting one size larger than what you normally wear as the shoes ran small. I normally wear an 8 so I ordered the 9. The 9 fit good. They are comfortable and very reasonably priced. You can not find flat navy colored shoes that I would want in any of my local shoe stores. If asked "Would I buy from this company again"? My answer would be yes.
0Comment| 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 4, 2012
These are cute but they are a little on the smaller side. I ordered other shoes from the same seller in the same size that fit perfect so just go up a size and you should be ok.
on April 5, 2012
I usually wear an 8 but these are tight U shuld go a half size up....I think I'll keep them n hopefully they stretch out atleast a bit
44 comments| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 16, 2012
I ordered dark blue, and the color was true to the picture. I wish they had half sizes, since I'm a 7.5, but the 8 still works, even though the shoes are a little big.

I tried wearing them without little footie socks and got a few blisters, so I've been wearing them with the footies since, and they seem to be comfy. They aren't the best flats I've owned, but for the price you can't beat it.

There is no toe cleavage, they seem to be well made (even a water resistant when I wore them in the rain). I didn't like the bow that's on them since it looked a little childish, so I simply removed it with a pair of seem cutters and sewed on some cute beads in place of the bow... easy fix.

I will probably order another color, because the price is hard to beat, they are comfortable enough, and I wear ballet flats just about everyday.

(Side note- I stand for about 8 hours every day, and though the sole on these shoes isn't very thick, the cushioning is ample. My feet aren't throbbing at the end of the day like with other shoes I've worn.)

----UPDATE October, 2012--- originally 3 stars, now 5!
I've had the shoes for about two months now, and I've been wearing them A LOT. They have relaxed a little and fit my foot way better than at first. The shoes have really surprised me: The other day, my fiance and I were out and about and came upon a park that had a few woodsy trails. Of course, I was wearing the flats and a nice outfit because walking in the woods/hiking was the last thing I thought we'd do. The flats held up; no damage, they didn't get wet, hardly even dirty, and they were comfortable the whole time. Hiking, of course, was an extreme, but the shoes have been my go-to for comfortable and cute. I still recommend wearing them with little sock things, but they are fine without. I'm ordering 2 more colors because my current navy ones have been so great. Thrilled to have these shoes for fall/winter, order order order!
44 comments| 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 27, 2015
I wore these shoes about six times. They have disintegrated. Note the front of my left shoe. They looked so nice in the picture on the web. The shoes I threw away which I had a few years looked better than these did after six wears. Crap is all they are. Unhappy Kathi
review image
on August 30, 2012
For the price they are alright.
I bought white ones sizes 6 and they are a little big on me since my feet measure about 8 inches and 1 centimeter. They have a black bottom sole and the interior of the shoe is a teal not a white like in the image shown.The feel of the material feels somewhat cheap but it holds together well.I think they'd be great for just casual small stuff.

If there is one thing I do not recommend them for it is...long walking!They will blister your feet!

Within five sessions of wearing them all day they have already began to wear down on the back of the bottom heel!
I think you should go look elsewhere.
; - ;
review image
on July 18, 2012
These are a basic ballet style that are not made out of leather. Definately order a full size up as the other reviewers have suggested.
on May 14, 2015
the shoe broke apart within a few hours of the first wear. DO NOT BUY THESE SHOES. They are cheap for a reason, but you are still wasting your money.
review image review image review image
on September 15, 2012
These shoes were at least two sizes smaller then marked. They also looked very plasitc. I would not suggest this product to anyone. They weren't even worth their low cost.
on January 15, 2015
I ordered my normal size 8 - and they fit perfect! 8 1/2 would have been too big and 7 1/2 would have been too small. I subtracted a star because the inside is black, not floral and the bottom is tan, not black. Other than that, very happy :-)
review image review image