5.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price.
Published 6 months ago by Deborah Price

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice-looking, ok quality
It's nice looking, but the pin that attaches the watch to the band came out the third time I wore it. Thankfully I found the pin, and I've worn it a few times since.
Published 5 months ago by Katerzena

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price., February 1, 2014
This review is from: Mens & Womens Beige Zebra Silicone Crystal Large Face Watch (Watch)
For the price, you can't beat this watch. I ordered it because of the large face and numbers. I can easily see the time without my glasses! I like that the strap is adjustable. I have a narrow wrist and it fits. I also like that the strap is plastic. I have trouble with metal bands giving me a rash. The face of this watch is surrounded with faux diamonds set in a silver ring. They match my white gold rings very well. The face of the watch is what they call "zebra stripe." I don't know why they put that on it. It makes it a little harder to read and does not at all enhance the look of the watch. But I still like the watch a lot! The color of the band is more a light tan rather than a pinkish beige. I was very pleased with the color. It keeps time very well. I'm sure it probably will run down after awhile but for the price it's easily replaced.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice-looking, ok quality, March 8, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVES!!!!, January 7, 2014
I have a ton of these watches this by far is on of my favs b/c of the dial design! i put clear nailpolish around the crystals so they will stay in longer as i am hard on my watches! but love all of mine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, October 16, 2013
This watch is super cute. It goes with so much and I get tons of compliments on my gorgeous watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars watch, October 2, 2013
I love the watch and the fact that it fits my large wrist, it's definitely worth the price and more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute watch, July 16, 2013
The watch works great so far and you can't beat the price. A nice casual thing to wear with jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!, May 29, 2013
Von Simpson (Fort Worth, TX) - See all my reviews
I wanted this watch because it wasn't white - which seems to be the more popular color in this boyfriend watch trend. I love the zebra print watch face and the seller also sends an extra battery. Great price too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuter than the pic!, April 5, 2013
I bought this for my 16 year old's Easter basket. She loves it! It is even cuter in person. I may order one for myself :)

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, March 15, 2013
My daughter love this product alot she is very happy with it she wants it in other colors so i will be getting this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch Zebra Model for Woman by Geneve, December 14, 2012
5 Stars. Great quality. My mom is very happy whit her watch, look very nice , excellent, i'm very happy for my mom. !!! ...thanks !!!

Rate and Discover Movies