Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on December 8, 2009
I got this boot last year in green and love it, but I had to return my original purchase because it was too small. I consistently wear an 8.5 (U.S.) in women's, but had to go all they way up to a 9.5 in this style.
on December 5, 2012
These came on Monday. tried them on right out of the box and they fit like a proverbial glove! I wore them all day Tuesday, as my work requires me to assist farms with farm plans and dealing with mud issues, etc. I spent four hours with a farmer, walking around their fields and barnyard, which had a lot of mud, standing water and wet grass. I was thrilled after stepping into a large mudpuddle to "test" these boots, to find they didn't leak! They were so comfortable that I ended up wearing them all day, and was almost reluctant to take them off after a 10 hour day. Extremely comfortable! I'm glad I paid attention to other reviews and ordered them a 1/2 size larger - size 9 instead of my regular size 8 1/2, because they would have been too tight if I'd not ordered them a half size larger.
on February 15, 2011
These boots have been terrific! I live in South Jersey and it has been yet another thrilling snow-filled winter. The boots arrived just before the lastest ice/snow slush storm. They did an excellent job of keeping me on my feet, and keeping my feet toasty warm and dry. They are easy on/off and are very comfortable to walk in. As other reviewers have said, if you are borderline on size, go up. I usually wear an 8 or 8.5 (mainly an 8). I bought the 8.5 and they are perfect with regular socks (not even extra thick ones). The fleece inside may eventually pack down to the point where thicker socks are called for, but I think even with that, the 8.5 was the best choice. I think the 8's would probably be too short. They looked like monsters out of the box (I thought they might be men's) but on they aren't so terrifying and look nice with pants (tucked in or left out). I would definitely buy these again. I think for the remainder of this fun winter and for several years to come, these boots will prove themselves worth every penny.
on February 8, 2012
I love these boots! My feet get cold easily so since winter started (as in before it even started snowing) I started wearing them to keep warm and to break them in. I've been wearing them since the very beginning of December and it's February now and I still love them. I bought a 6.5 when I normally wear a 6 and they were fairly snug at first. I was worried they wouldn't wear in big enough. But they did and they are so comfy. They are not the friendliest with skinny jeans tucked in and thick wool socks but if I finagle a bit they zip. They don't feel stiff but they are supportive. The soft lining is really nice. I lovelovelove these and though I doubt I'll have to replace them for a few years because they seem so sturdy, when I finally do I will try to get the same pair again!
on December 13, 2011
Hiking two hours in 6 to 12" of snow, feet still warm and dry. Wear them to work @ a desk in a ski resort, feet still comfortable after having them on all day. Sometimes when I get home I'll have dinner and watch TV for a while before I realize I haven't taken them off. Love my boots! They run a little wide but I went up 1/2 size which was a good idea. Easy to put on with the side zipper.
on January 4, 2013
I normally wear a size 7 shoe and have high arches and wide feet. Based on the other reviews, I ordered a 7.5 which is perfect with boot socks. There are very handy loops on the front and back to assist with pulling them on. I've been out in the snow playing with the dog for up to an hour and my feet stayed warm and dry. The reason they got 4 stars and not 5 is the zippers. They tend to stick at the same place more often than not. They (the zippers) appear to have been treated with something to help keep them water-tight and I hope that after a bit more wear and breaking in they'll improve (I've only had them a week). The box said that they are machine washable. I haven't done that yet so I can't speak to the results but I was pleased that it's an option. I have a pair of Keen slippers that I've washed several times with excellent results so I don't expect this will be any different.
on December 14, 2012
I ordered a size 7 (normally wear 6.5-7) and there's plenty of room for thick socks for winter hiking, but for everyday use I wear Hanes 'Silk Reflections' stockings with these because they feel delightful on my feet - like silk pajamas under a cozy quilt for my toes. The boots have a nice, sturdy tread, and they wear well under boot-cut jeans.

Also, I have a fairly wide foot (thanks, Daddy) and these were uber-comfortable from Day 1.
on November 2, 2010
Unfortunately I had to return these boots as I found they ran large and I had serious problems with 'heel slippage'. I think if i had worn them for any length of time, and because the boots was so heavy and unyielding, they would have rubbed my heels raw. Also, i have a couple of other pairs of Keen shoes which I am very happy with, and found these boots to be of a much lower quality. The zip in particular seemed cheap and flimsy. I found it very difficult to zip the boot up without struggling as the zip caught and snagged.

Lastly, I bought from ShoeMall and not Amazon (via the Amazon website of course!) and the experience was poor. It took just over two weeks for the boots to be delivered, so the service was very slow. I did contact customer services for a tracking number, and although they were friendly, they were unable to give me one, which I felt was ridiculous. And finally to add insult to injury, I found only when I began the return process that I was responsible for the cost of return. I had diligently checked the return policy before buying, but still was unaware of this fact until I was in the process. Obviously very unhappy about that!

Overall, both boots and service were very disappointing!
on February 17, 2013
I've been wearing these boots pretty much everywhere for the last 3 weeks in the Michigan winter.. I have walked comfortably for 4 miles in snow, trudged through puddles and stayed dry, been outdoors in it for over 2 hours at a stretch and stayed warm... however the only time(s) I have had trouble is on icy roads (to give a sense of the extreme road condition I had the boots on - I was out on a day schools shut down due to icy roads) -- the boots do not have good grips for these conditions and I very nearly slipped a couple of times.. I have had trouble under less severe icy road conditions as well..

I generally prefer a Wide size. Ended up buying 1 size bigger than I normally wear.. It fits perfectly on the sides, with a little bit of wiggle room around the toes which is taken care of by a pair of thick socks or an insole.

Its a good investment that will definitely last me for a few years..would recommend it - but be careful under icy conditions.
on November 16, 2013
These boots are very comfortable, and easy to put on. They just zip up. And they have pull tabs on them to help get them on easily if you are bending over in bulky ski clothes. I felt they looked pretty sharp for ladies snow boots. Some styles can really look awful, but these are pretty cute. They grip snowy surfaces well. They were comfortable to wear all day. If you plan on wearing heavy socks buy a half size larger than normal.