Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Women's Ankle Booties Buckle Buckle Slouch Flat Heel Strap Fashion Shoes
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on August 5, 2013
Pros:
-color (I ordered grey) is nice
-outside material (the texture is nice, although as a suede-y material I know it'll be difficult to clean if/when they get dirty)

Cons:
-the soles are covered in a velvety material that... for the life of me I can't imagine were honestly intended to be worn outside. I'll have to scuff them up a bit before I wear them on tiled floor or the like so I don't fear for my life.
-the opening at the ankle is VERY wide, and starts halfway down to the toes. I'm a thin to average build, so maybe if someone had thicker calves and ankles it might look more proportioned.
-shoes are a bit narrow. I ordered a size 10, and they're long for me, but I'd be afraid to go to a 9.5 since they're already hugging the sides of my feet quite snugly
-not overly comfortable for long periods of wear
-Price was going to be a 'pro' for me- at $20, I can't complain too much about a pair of decent grey boots, but then I realized the shipping was $10. $30 overall is a bit much for the quality that you get from these, but I wouldn't call it highway robbery
-stitching is coming out along the top of the boot

Bottom line:
nothing special and obviously not high quality- if you're desperate, they're not a bad buy. but only if you're desperate.
on October 11, 2013
What a great boot for the price. It fits true to size and is comfortable. Honestly, I was surprised it was so nice considering the price.
on October 18, 2013
I love these boots and I get lots of compliments on them. they are really comfortable and they are my go to shoe now
on December 11, 2015
Very cute and a low price; however they are poorly made. I've had them for only about one month and the stitching is already coming out and I have a hole in one of the boots from trying to get my foot in and out of the boot. I'm disappointed and wish I would have read more of the reviews before purchasing
review image
on October 15, 2013
The shoes were great. They fit well and are so comfortable! The only problem some people might find is that the top is very wide. I got used to it in a few hours and now I love them! Great product!
on October 5, 2013
I bought these because I literally have no boots. So I decided to start small. They're very narrow in the front until you break them in, which is work and it kinda hurts. Other than that, really cute, generally stay clean, and look just like the picture.
on September 18, 2013
I love these boots! Super comfy and very cute! They look great with cropped leggings or skirts. The supplier shipped immediately. They arrived on time. Overall, very pleased.
on November 20, 2013
Even for the price of these boots, they're not worth purchasing. First off, they're not nearly as attractive in person as they are in the picture. The sizing is also way off. Other reviews mentioned to order a size or two larger and that the boots are narrow. I ordered a size larger than I usually wear and, considering my feet are already pretty narrow, I did not think the narrowness would be a problem. I was wrong. The boots are so narrow in the front that they squeeze my toes and feet and are very uncomfortable. However, the heel part of the boot is roomy, resulting in my heels not fitting snugly in the boot and sliding upwards while walking. They weren't comfortable walking in them for 10 minutes, I can't imagine a whole day. They are also not made well. You can see the glue that binds the sole to the boot and it seems it would wear down very quickly. I gave it two stars rather than one, simply because of the pricing. However, I just don't think they're worth it. I'm returning them, and will settle with paying a bit more for a better quality boot.
on December 16, 2012
These boots were very comfortable and very affordable. They looked nice with my jeans tucked into them. I really like the color because it is hard to find red boots.
on October 8, 2013
These boots are amazing and they fit very nice. I can wear them with every outfit and they are water proof, which is helpful in the Midwest.