Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Shoes 18 Womens Canvas Slip on Shoes Flats 5 Colors
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on October 16, 2013
The shoe itself looks a lot like a tom and is very cute, but the sizing is off. I ordered the 9/10(my shoesize), but it was way smaller. I suggest not buying this product because it is the type of shoe that you need to try on before your purchase!It's like ordering a large ice cream cone at Dairy Queen and the worker handing you something that looks like a baby size, and your like THIS IS A LARGE, and they say YAH!
on March 27, 2013
I love the design, and they are PERFECT for my cosplay that I am putting together. But the shoes aren't all that comfortable in my opinion. I would suggest ordering a size above your normal size, because these shoes are very tight in the toe region. It feels like my toes are going to poke right out of the shoes. Other than that, like I said, these shoes are perfect for my cosplay, so they will work. The product looks exactly as it appears in the description image. I am very pleased with my purchase. =)
on May 5, 2014
Just your average slip on canvas shoes. This is my second pair in about a year and a half but ONLY because I tried to wash my last pair and they fell apart, but they are good shoes walk in etc. I bought these for a music festival in Austin tx last year and wore them for pretty much three days strait. Very mild discomfort when breaking them in though.
Overall you can't beat the price for what they are. I'd recommend them to anyone who just needs a cheap pair of kicks
on May 28, 2016
So, I have a HUGE PROBLEM. I love these shoes. ONLY THESE. Because I loved this pair so much that I ordered the same thing in black, blue, and coral. Returned all of them. Why? Because they are completely different from these pink ones. Imagine that. I ordered replacements and two of the replacements were fine, the other - not. I have never seen such inconsistency. So, the heel on the coral one is very low and slips off. The black ones is a completely different material, as are the blues. I have Amazon Prime and returns were free, so that's great. Price is awesome too, but beware that you may have to do some returns-replacements before you find the right shoe!! Also, I am generally size 7. I ordered 7-8 and swam in them. Size 5-6, however, was a bit too tight but still very comfortable. I gave these particular Fuscias 5 stars because they are actually wonderful.
on November 14, 2013
These shoes fit kind of snug for the first few days, but soon adjusted to my foot. They are a decent quality for the price. The inner sole came unstuck at the toe, but I glued it back down. They're just about as comfortable as these kind of no-arch shoes can be.
on June 27, 2016
Perfect for work. Need something for work that is not too fancy or too lazy looking. Work in a very down to earth chiro office that wears denim and polo's or shorts. So needed something that fit the look. These are perfect.
on April 23, 2016
I was worried about the fit since I wear a 81/2 and they only sell by whole size either 7-8 or 9-10 I went with 9-10 and they fit great, look nice and are comfortable. I ordered a white and black pair, both nice. They go will with anything..jeans, shorts or maxi.
on June 15, 2015
This shoe was a very good deal. It fit well, (I ordered the 6) and I really like the look of the shoe.I have a medium to slightly wide foot and a high instep. It doesn't offer arch support, but I just put an insert in the shoe and it works well.
on October 26, 2015
Overall the shoes are cheap! The bottom is completely wearing out and I basically only wear them to work (which is a desk job - not a lot of walking). They dye my toe nails black and ruin my pedicures.
on January 2, 2013
Pros: They look a lot like real toms. They're super affordable.

Cons: They're very slim fitting. Even though I bought them in my size, because they're so slim, I can't even wear them. To add insult to injury (literally), they run short for their size (not as long as a usual size 11) and the liner detached from the inside of the shoe after only trying to wear them a couple times (notice I said "Trying" because I'd walk around my house for a few minutes only to have to take them off because my feet hurt too much.) They don't loosen up, probably because I can't stand to wear them long enough...

It's a shame.
I bought some BOBs for super cheap at Ross and I have to say, they're SOOOO much more comfortable and the size actually runs a little wider and longer than standard.

See 1 answered question