5.0 out of 5 stars Canvas sneakers
I waited a while after I got these shoes to write a review. I wanted to make sure they would hold up under the wear and tear that shoes go through. I can now say they are great. No rips or tears and no sore feet. They are stronger and more comfortable than other shoes like these ones. I'm very happy with them and plan to buy more.. :)
Published on October 11, 2012 by robin

3.0 out of 5 stars runs small!
I wear an eight. And I always wear an eight in any type of shoes. So I oredered an eight but the shoes were tight on my feet!
Published 18 months ago by Kolby DeAnn

5.0 out of 5 stars Canvas sneakers, October 11, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars new favorite shoes, February 28, 2013
This review is from: Womens Canvas Shoes Lace up Sneakers 18 Colors Available (Apparel)
Based on old reviews, I was very nervous to buy these shoes. But I decided to try despite all. SO here is my list of Pro's and one Con

Pro: I got them about 3-5 days after I ordered them! (I paid for the cheapest shipping) So I was very impressed with that.

Pro: I ordered size 8.. and they are both size 8 and fit perfectly! Yay! (and they are comfy)

Pro: They did not smell strongly. They smelled like plastic/new shoe when I put my nose up to them but I cannot smell them if they are not up to my face.

Pro: Although they don't look like I paid $50 for them, they do not look cheap either! People thought they were Keds. When I wore them to work today I got tons of complements on the color and look, multiple co workers asked where they could get them. My husband said they looked better made and less cheap than TOMS shoes. I think they will hold up a bit better than TOMS.

Pro: they were 12 dollars! Everywhere else, they are at least 15 or more

Possible Con: I ordered the Aqua color, and I feel like they look more like the Viridian Green.... but that was my second choice anyway and they are a really great color! So it is a pro for me.

Love these shoes. Will be buying more colors!

New update: I have had them about 4 months and they got soaked and they are still working well :)

My sister bought a pair and her pair have REALLY think, heavy soles and they smelled strong. It seems that it is hit or miss.

5.0 out of 5 stars very durable, June 7, 2013
I use to wear the ones from target but they were really cheap and use to rip in half. These are true to size with a snug fit. Very durable however, if you walk in a puddle you will definitely feel the water.

3.0 out of 5 stars runs small!, July 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, June 4, 2013
I got these shoes so I could wear them with casual dresses just in case I'm not feeling heels. I'm a size 6 so that's what I ordered and it fits perfect. They're cute and really comfortable. Good buy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing issues., June 3, 2012
I ordered the grey and the black. The grey were fine but the black seem to be about a size and a half smaller. I ordered an 8 for both colors and both pairs of shoes say 8 on them but if you put them sole to sole the black are about an inch and a half smaller. :(

2.0 out of 5 stars Fit/Look Great.... BUT SMELL TERRIBLE, June 25, 2012
These came quickly and fit well, but have a strong, TOXIC smell! I washed them, used an array of sneaker balls and sprays, but nothing gives.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these!, June 16, 2012
Good fit, Great price, Array of colors to choose from!!! I have two different colors and will be getting more!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, March 27, 2013
I like these shoes. They run a little bit small, and have a very strong chemical smell, but if you wash them, the smell should go away. Other than the smell, I have no complaints. They arrived on time too! :D

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap looking, August 25, 2013
Cheap materials utilized in the ,asking of this sneaker. The same day I opened the box, I returned it!! It had holes on the sole of the shoe.