Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Women's UA Charged Cotton® Capri Pants Bottoms by Under Armour Extra Large Black
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 5, 2012
I received these yesterday and fell in love with them! Especially the materital. I have always been a size 6/7 - which is a medium and 145 lbs. However, when I put them on, they fit SUPER big (even after pulling the draw string tight!!! I submitted for a return/refund and I just placed an order for a size small! I recommend ordering a size down!
on December 29, 2011
I have to say, I was a little unmotivated to pay this much for a pair of workout pants - but after wearing them a few times I can honestly say that I love them! They are lightweight and wick moisture (just as they state they do). The only thing was sizing. They are a "loose" fit... so I bought the XL because thats what I wear in other work out pants...and they were a tad bit too big. You can certainly size down in these and still have a little wiggle room. The pants hold up well in the wash and I haven't had any problems with them. Love them! Good purchase!
on July 4, 2012
These pants do run larger than I expected. The pictured looked like they were slimmer through the thighs, and I was worried about them being to tight on my larger-than-average legs, so I bought my normal size instead of going one down. They are quite loose fitting through the legs, more so than I thought they would be. I don't find the elastic too tight around my calves. Overall, these are nice. I love the material and the drawstring and folding waist band allows me to adjust the fit quite a bit. I do wish there were a small pocket for my keys, but I'm happy with the purchase. Also shipped very quickly.
on May 8, 2012
These pants are meant to be slightly baggy and I wish I had ordered one size down, but still love them. My main problem is the bands around the legs that give them the "sweat pant" look are REALLY tight. I am hoping after a few more wears they will relax. I think these could be equal opportunity flattering for most shapes.

7/1/13: I still own these pants. They are somewhat faded at this point, but the elastic around the legs I mention is still tight!
on December 19, 2011
I like these pants. They're SUPER comfy. I am not a big fan of the material though, they tend to hold stains and show darker spots. I did order a size smaller and am happy I did. I wear them to run and just as lounge pants.
on June 19, 2012
These pants are super comfy! Love them, but if you plan to work out in them, order one size smaller than usual. They run really big! They shipped really fast, all together I'm pleased with this purchase.
on May 5, 2013
I really wanted to like these because I love under armour. The biggest complaint with these is that they have a very short waist/crotch area. This seems to be a younger generation trend. Unfortunately for me, I have a longer torso, so this gives me a bit of a "front wedgy or camel toe." I only wear these at home now for that reason. If you have a shorter torso, they might fit fine, but they did not for me.
on March 17, 2013
I love UA brand. Their clothes are really well made from the best materials and worth the price. These capris are no exception. They fit true to UA sizing. I always wear a size M, bought these in a M and they fit great. Comfy to wear and lightweight, I have them in both colors. The leg holes can be a little big tight, that is my only complaint. The black ones have faded slightly.
on March 16, 2013
I was worried these capris would be too heavy or hot, but they are surprisingly very cool and lightweight. I anticipated a sweat-pant like material, but they are not 'fleecy' at all; they are comfortable and perfect for a tough workout. I love the drawstring at the waist and that the elastic at the legs is not uncomfortable. They are great for lifting and cardio!
on June 1, 2011
These are perfect. My only issue is that the tie waistband isn't quite the size of those rolldown yoga pants, but they do seem to want to be rolled down a bit. So it creates a bit of material "bump" at my waist. Not a big deal. Nice product.