4.0 out of 5 stars Picture and material Description is Misleading
Ordered: April 3, Arrived April 16 (est. arrival 4/29-5/15)
ME: 5'5", Measurements Approx: 36x30x37 ~ C cup, short waisted, pants-size is about a 4/6. (It is Very Important that when you are ordering from any companies outside of the US you know your measurements because the sizing is Completely Different from American.)

SO: Here's the Good
It's...
Published 9 months ago by Ms. Galen

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
this dress looks much better in the picture! it is a thin material, which would be great for summer...it's just not very attractive. The belt is horrible! It's too thin and barely covers the elastic waistband and it actually feels like you could tear it in half if you pulled on it. Unfortunately I'm still waiting for the seller to respond so I can return it.
Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Picture and material Description is Misleading, April 17, 2014
Ordered: April 3, Arrived April 16 (est. arrival 4/29-5/15)

SO: Here's the Good
It's flattering, I'm keeping it. My boyfriend likes it - he thinks I like cute :)
The fact that I have a short waist probably helps, because it means the waist is hitting in the correct spot to not bunch weird at the skirt - that might not be the case with a normal/long-waisted person. The length is accurate.
The pattern is as pictured, the colors are quite pretty. Its similar to the photo. Its light, airy, and comfortable.

The Warnings:
1. Something you may not realize unless you really examine the photo is that the skirt IS full-length pleated (MINI-pleats, so classic), not just darted at the waist. I say this because wording isn't always translated properly, and you can't really tell from the picture
2. The Neckline is misleading in the pictures: it is a crew-neck, NOT boat/wide-neck, so it sits more like a t-shirt or high-necked beater than by the shoulders as pictured.
3. The Belt is Different. It was a little darker, and not as long. I got it around my waist once and looped it so it hung down in the front.
4. Skirt is SLIM. Even with the pleats stretched out, it does not open up anymore than probably just as wide as she's holding it (I thought it was a full skirt, but not quite).
5. It is NOT Chiffon. I'm not sure why they call this material chiffon, I suppose because they don't know what else to call it. The material is a synthetic blend, slight sheen, and thin. VERY thin. The color allows it to not be see-through, but it's worth mentioning that I do not recommend this dress in the east-coast fall or winter weather ~ There is NO lining.
6. This is a Pull On Dress -- NO ZIPPER. Just worth mentioning. It is formfitting due to Your Measurements, not the Cut/Style.
7. Because it is synthetic, it carries Static....Still haven't decided how to address this, but thankfully the length allows most of the static to be in the back at the bottom of the dress (I might have experienced this due to point 7 below).
8. There is no delicate way to ship overseas. While it is packaged well, it was still cramped during shipment which meant that there are some creases in the pleats and it bends funny in the back, which I have NO idea how I'm going to address. I'm thinking I might steam it in the shower for a bit and see if that works. Otherwise, i'll have to bring it to a dry-cleaners to re-pleat and remove the bends, which is unfortunate.

Don't forget that this is a $13.00 Dress ~ the stitching isn't going to be designer quality, Nor is the Fabric, Nor is the make/fit/cut/style/etc, but they DID do a Very Good Job with their cost limitations.
The stitching will keep. The cut is symmetric. The style is very cute.
Would I have bought this dress if it were, say, $60? No - for that much money, I would expect at least a zipper and a lining, or higher-quality/cotton-blend fabric. Do I care for $15? NO - its ridiculous to expect a $100 value for $15.

Like I said, not exactly what I expected, but I'm still happy with the Dress - It's very pretty, it's flattering, and minor hiccups are not worth being grumbly about it, and giving it a lower rating.

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, April 12, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars sizing?, March 7, 2014
So many beautiful dresses that i loved in this company but i am not sure what size fits me. Too bad

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like the picture., July 30, 2014
This review is from: Kawen Women's Chiffon Sleeveless Boho Floral Print Pleated Maxi Long Dress Skirt (Apparel)
Very disppointing... And a waste of money. I would have to agree with other views this dress looks much better in the picture! it is a thin material, which would be great for summer...it's just not very attractive. The belt is horrible! It's too thin and barely covers the elastic waistband and it actually feels like you could tear it in half if you pulled on it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 15, 2014
I do not like the belt and there are no belt loops.

1.0 out of 5 stars Material very poor quality. The waistline was so far high, July 12, 2014
Material very poor quality. The waistline was so far high, I felt as though i was being consumed. The "fabric" also clings onto you, it is not flowy. Very unflattering. When I discussed this with the seller, they would only grant me part of the refund. Do not buy! Cheaply made!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Thin...., June 25, 2014
The dress is a really nice fit but the fabric is really thin so it is easy to see through, especially in the sun. I will wear it once I get a slip to use under. The belt is pretty cheap feeling but it is cute and has held together thus far. (I wore it with some pants a few times).

4.0 out of 5 stars This dress is very cute and extremely comfortable. The material is thin, June 25, 2014
This dress is very cute and extremely comfortable. The material is thin. So, you will need to wear a slip under it. The belt is fine. Although, I have one that goes with it a little better. The seller was great. It arrived very quickly, and they even included a little hair bow as a thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely dress, May 31, 2014
Love the dress. Its very comfortable and great from the summer. My only complaint is that the belt. It doesn't cover the elastic line of the dress. Other than that I love the dress. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jackpot, May 15, 2014
Tiphani (Teaneck, NJ) - See all my reviews
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS DRESS!!! Yes, the pleats are a little on the odd side but it gives the dress character! I'm 5'8, 115 lbs. and I got a s/m and it fits like a charm. I plan on wearing this dress every where possible because it is so cute. Heels, sandals, COWBOY BOOTS, flats. You name it, it goes. Please buy the dress. You'll love it.