Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on January 2, 2013
Received on time. Really soft material and great consistency in plushness. It's not too thick that it becomes a bulky mass in boots, but thick enough for warmth and comfort.
on August 5, 2015
I bought them for my Chooka mid length rain boots and they're just a tiny bit long, but the foot part is super comfy. Just have to alter the leg length, but I love them! Especially for the price! Sorry about the manly soccer legs in the photo!
review image
on March 12, 2014
Although this item look warms it is not. I wore them inside my boots in the winter....NOT WARM at all. My toes were cold.
on January 6, 2013
Couldn't do without them in colder climates. In the south they are handy a few times a year when we get a little snow or a cold rain.
on November 6, 2014
These fit my Hunter short boots perfectly. They are warm and can be worn without the boots as well. The only thing holding it back from a 5 star is the seam. It can be a little annoying but not enough to not wear them.
on January 13, 2015
I like these boot liners a lot. I bought them for a pair of rain boots that come up about mid calf and these liners are the perfect size for them length wise. They are a bit big in the foot though. I wear a size 9 and bought a large and they are slightly too big. I've found that if I put my foot in the liner first and then insert my foot with the liner on into the boot that it keeps the liner from scrunching up in the boot. Have worn them with my boots through the snow and my feet were warm.
on February 21, 2015
I wear a size 8 shoe, the medium fit perfectly with a little room to spare. The boots I wear these liners with are rain boots that are a 1/2 size larger than I usually wear. Therefore, I recommend that you wear these liners with boots that are at least a 1/2 - full size larger than usual.
on January 24, 2015
Perfect, just what I was looking for to insert into my new rain-boots. I got the boots a size up on purpose, but it is hard to find the right socks to make up for the space. These are just right. They are soft and perfect if I want to wear the boots with pantyhose for going to work.
on August 26, 2014
They are nice and cozy , love the sweater like top , it's not bulky or stupid looking like some of them do . Bought them then the price was lower and thought to buy another pair but see the price went up a lot , I guess they are popular and I see why .
on March 4, 2014
These boot warmers were warm and the material was soft. They were too large and sloppy. The seams on the bottom were very irritating! The height was good because I have short boots. I would not recommend these as the seams are so bothersome.