Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on January 2, 2013
Received on time. Really soft material and great consistency in plushness. It's not too thick that it becomes a bulky mass in boots, but thick enough for warmth and comfort.
11 comment17 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 5, 2015
I bought them for my Chooka mid length rain boots and they're just a tiny bit long, but the foot part is super comfy. Just have to alter the leg length, but I love them! Especially for the price! Sorry about the manly soccer legs in the photo!
review image
on March 12, 2014
Although this item look warms it is not. I wore them inside my boots in the winter....NOT WARM at all. My toes were cold.
on January 6, 2013
Couldn't do without them in colder climates. In the south they are handy a few times a year when we get a little snow or a cold rain.
on December 22, 2013
These are exactly what I was looking for. I did see them elsewhere on line for a lower price after I received them but the delivery was quick and the price was fair so I kept them.
11 comment5 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 6, 2014
These fit my Hunter short boots perfectly. They are warm and can be worn without the boots as well. The only thing holding it back from a 5 star is the seam. It can be a little annoying but not enough to not wear them.
on April 7, 2014
Either they are too fat or my wellies are too thin.. either way it's not a good fit together. The material is soft and thick though.
on August 4, 2014
I wear them with rain boots and the crocs I recently bought . Socks are soft , don't have stitches on the inside ( they are outside ) and I love the sweater like tops . The top is not bulky or weird looking faux fury :-)
Would recommend them to friends , the only thing is about the size - I wear size 5 so I bought s/m and they would fit size 5-6 not sure about size 7 , might be too tight , I guess it also depends on the foot width .
on February 21, 2015
I wear a size 8 shoe, the medium fit perfectly with a little room to spare. The boots I wear these liners with are rain boots that are a 1/2 size larger than I usually wear. Therefore, I recommend that you wear these liners with boots that are at least a 1/2 - full size larger than usual.
on January 13, 2015
I like these boot liners a lot. I bought them for a pair of rain boots that come up about mid calf and these liners are the perfect size for them length wise. They are a bit big in the foot though. I wear a size 9 and bought a large and they are slightly too big. I've found that if I put my foot in the liner first and then insert my foot with the liner on into the boot that it keeps the liner from scrunching up in the boot. Have worn them with my boots through the snow and my feet were warm.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse