4.0 out of 5 stars Good for work
It's very comfortable fabric and I can move around easily in it. I do a lot of transfers with my patients and these scrubs don't tug or hinder my movement. They're a little long in the legs; I wish they had petite sizes. Other than that they were a good buy!
Published on April 9, 2009 by K. Kim

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published on August 8, 2012 by Donna Kenealy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for work, April 9, 2009
K. Kim (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, August 8, 2012
This review is from: Women's Designer Mock Wrap with Flared Pant Scrub Set (11 colors, XS-3X) (Apparel)
I read a lot of reviews about the product and had high expectations. The top fit well, although the material was a little stiff I was still happy with it. The bottoms though were awful in the fit. They were about 3 to 4 inches off the ground and the thighs were too tight while the waist was too loose. I am not that tall that I was worried about them being so short, I am about 5'9 and am used to pants being a little short, but these were way above my ankles. I had to return the whole set.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fabric, but they run a bit large, May 11, 2009
I bought a pair of this for my girlfriend. Viewing the size chart she is a small, so i purchased that size. They definitely run large, but my girlfriend would buy more in x-small this time since she loved the fabric.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for the price, June 28, 2012
They came fast and are great for the price. They are even softer than some of the other cheaper scrubs i bought. Two complaints though, I have a larger rear end and they are barely contained in these scrubs even though I always wear medium. Also the strings in the back are kind of annoying but you could always cut those off. All in all I like these scrubs even if i am pulling the pants up often. Wish they had more colors because i'm trying to be professional here and island blue isn't going to cut it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Natural fit!, March 6, 2009
I totally love this set! It is a perfect fit and it does not hide your shape. I would definitely buy from Lucky Scrubs again.

1.0 out of 5 stars sized wrong, July 22, 2012
i loved the color and they seemed to be a good quality material. but i must warn you i had to return them because the size was way smaller than what i ordered...

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice scrubs but the set I got did not run LARGE, August 31, 2010
I purchased a set of scrubs and went with that the reviews(that they ran large) and bought a smaller size. I got them and well they didn't run large for me. No clue what measurements your company is going with but I am currently wearing the same size scrub pants(Cherokee brand) that I purchased and they fit. If anything these scrubs might run true to size but definitely not large. Also the scrubs I received were branded natural scrubs and not lucky. Now don't get me wrong they are nice scrubs, modern and up to date but for me running small was not true.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit!, December 15, 2009
These scrubs fit me really well. I was worried about the length, since I'm only 5'2", but they're perfect for me. They're a little long, but not dragging on the floor. The top can be adjusted for your fit, depending on how tight you wrap. I like it a little bit more form-fitting, but I've left it more loose for ease of movement, too. So far, no fading (and I bought a set in black). I will definitely buy more of these scrubs in the future. Shipping went smoothly and what a bargain!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Bigger sizes run Small, October 29, 2010
If you need larger sizes such as 2x or 3x, look elsewhere. These scrubs run small in the larger sizes. The scrub pants and shirt did not fit over my hips. The waist on the pants is too small if you have the hip inches listed on the size chart. Same goes for the shirt. They are Natural Uniform brand, so beware of sizing when buying scrubs by them. Really nice scrubs otherwise. Wish I didn't have to return. Lost $6 to ship back.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mock wrap scrub set, June 3, 2014
I I like the color and material very light but I do not like the tie on the top ....

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›