Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Womens Designer Sunglasses With Rhinestones Shades Block 100% UVB UVA 2718
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 7, 2012
I usually stay away from larger framed glasses even though they are in style right now... i get headaches if things are too heavy on the bridge of my nose. Anyway, i decided to take a chance on a pair of larger sunglasses & i'm glad i did. Not only are these really cute, but they also look good on me & do NOT give me headaches... yay!!! My only negative would be that they make my face sweat where the rims sit on my cheeks over a long period of time (i live in FL... very warm climate), but at least if i am gonna sweat, i will look cute doing it ;)
on April 23, 2012
I ordered these with blue lenses but I got black lenses, that's alright because they look great! Can't beat the price and the delivery was lightening-fast!
on January 30, 2012
Wish I would have found these sooner I bought my glasses from somewhere else and paid a little bit more than this. However the glasses are nice and dark and mine came polarized which is a plus for me since sunlight hurts my eyes and is super bright to me. The only thing I wish is they were a little bigger lense wise but other than that good glasses, cheap, and serve the right purpose
on March 16, 2012
When I ordered these sunglasses, I was slightly skeptical. The design is perfect, but I have a hard time finding sunglasses that actually look good on me. These fit perfectly, and are even better in person than the pictures online! The shipping was extremely fast, too! I received mine in three days!!! :)
on January 7, 2013
Great stocking stuffer.....LOVED IT! The only thing I was disappointed about was the sunglasses did not come with a hard case. If it had I would of given it 5 Stars.
on January 17, 2013
These are very cute and I am keeping them but they are bigger in life than they look in the picture...also a little more round. But I love them and I am happy!
on June 24, 2013
I was looking for some cheap glasses that would fit a petite face. I have a couple expensive pairs and wanted to find something a bit cheaper so that if I lost them or broke them then I wouldn't feel bad about it. They fit well on my petite face and are a wonderful value!
on January 17, 2014
These were nice, but CHEAP plastic. NOT really DG - but a copy. I have real DG sunglasses and they are heavier and have lasted me years. Too big for my face too! I will not ever order sunglasses on-line. It's hit and miss as you have to try them on first! Not worth the $ to send back so gave them to a friend who they fit better and needed a spare pair for her car.
on September 3, 2013
These glasses are awesome. I have a small head and it is a soo hard to find a pair that do not overwhelm my face. These fit beautifully. So much in fact that I am getting another pair as backups!

*They also arrived in a flawless condition.*
on November 13, 2014
I loved the price of these and the look but they are about to fall apart and I have not had them too long. Just go to Marshalls or TJ Maxx and buy the $10-$15 sunglasses there, they last longer.

They forgot to send me the sun glass case originally and the company was very nice and sent it to me. So the customer service is great for these products, just not sure how long they will last.