Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now DOTD

on February 2, 2013
I'm an avid exerciser and a 34DD who has gone through just about every type of sports bra imaginable. This one beats them all, including UA's new Armour bras. I wear this one in a size Small (I know, I'm Houdini) and its the only bra that is tight enough and offers enough compression to keep my ladies in place. I just spent nearly $130 on two new bras from Lululemon that were designed for high impact and promised to seriously minimize bounce, and I STILL have more bounce in those than I do in this UA bra. The other UA Armour bras didn't pass the test either, even when I tried on every size possible that would fit (from 34C to 34DD ). I still had way too much bounce and would still have wanted to double up if I went out for a run.

With this Endure bra, I have almost zero movement or bounce, which has proven to be a nearly impossible feat. I know part of the reason this bra compresses so well is because I stuff myself into a small, but it works. I'm completely covered, and I can go for a fun and feel like superwoman because everything stays in place and DOES NOT bounce!

I highly recommend you order a size down from what you would normally wear. It will be quite tight, and you'll probably only want to wear it for the duration of your workout, but it will do a fantastic job at keeping you in place!!
on December 31, 2011
For any women who runs or works out! This sports bra is not stiff, is very supportive and the SOFT molded cups prevent anything from showing through. The straps are wide and soft and dont dig into your shoulders.
on November 21, 2012
Over the years I have tried many sport bras. These are my all time favorite. I play tennis 3x week and road bike 3x week. This particular lot ran a bit small, not sure why as the ones I had in the past are the same size (M). They loosen up after a little while. The padding is light enough not to feel it, and thick enough to give you a bit of peace of mind that you dont have "headlights" through tennis clinic!!!
on May 9, 2012
[THIS REVIEW IS FOR THE ZIP-FRONT D CUP BRA]

I'm a 38D, and I've never before had a sports bra that actually did its job. I searched for weeks, and finally found this one. I went with the large. While not perfect, it does a great job. It provides great support, and there is a little motion, but not much, even during running and martial arts. I am very pleased with it.

It is a very tight fit, I would almost say it's too small for me, but that's part of the reason it keeps me all in. It is so tight that I could not comfortably wear it all day; just during my workout. It took a little effort for me to put on at first; I usually start the zipper, use one hand to tuck myself in, then pull the zipper up.

The biggest flaw is that, in my experience, the zipper will fall down during workouts. I have found a simple solution for this. I just fasten a small safety pin right under the zipper pull after I put it on. Then it stays in place without any problems. I attach the safety pin to the zipper pull itself when I'm not wearing it, so it doesn't get lost.

I am also not thrilled with the high price, but it is the best sports bra I've ever tried. I've had it for about 4 months now, and it seems to be holding up pretty well. It does seem a bit less snug lately, but I'm not sure if that's because it has stretched, or because I've lost weight. I am considering purchasing a second, just to have more than one, but the price is the only thing holding me back.

Highly recommended!
on January 16, 2013
I normally wear a 38-40 C-D. I ordered the XL. This bra did a good job during my kickboxing class. Still had a bit of a jiggle during jumping jacks but it wasn't bad. I have had more expensive sports bras that gave similar support to this one.
on March 12, 2013
I love under armour products and while the product itself is great, it was completely off on the sizing. I finally broke down and paid the price for a good supportive sports bra only to have it be a disappointment. I ordered my regular bra size and it is too small.
If they could get the sizing right, I would love this product!
on June 19, 2011
I absolutely LOVE this sports bra. As someone who is quite petite (just under 5 feet tall), but who also has sizeable breasts, I have found it impossible to find a sports bra that fits. Generally, a sports bra that fits my breasts has a band that is too wide. If the band fits, the cup size is too small. The straps are almost always too long. I would end up wearing some combination of two sports bras under an exercise top with a built-in shelf bra. With this combination of three bra-like devices, my breasts could sort of be kept in line. When running, there was still an uncomfortable bounce, but it wasn't quite painful...just uncomfortable.

But, with the magic of the Under Armour Endure D Cup sports bra, my exercise life has been changed! I now wear only ONE sports bra, and whatever shirt I want to, even while running! The combination of cup-size (D Cup) and band/strap-size (small) has resulted in a sports bra that actually fits me! The band is snug, the strap length is perfect (and the padding on the straps makes them quite comfortable), and the cup size is, as advertised, a D cup.

Some people might complain that it isn't the sexiest sports bra out there, which may be true. But it also isn't the ugliest. I actually really like the way the back looks. I also like the cut in the front, it's not as high-cut as many D-sized sports bras are. And, more importantly than its appearance, it gets the job done! It enables me to run and jump and exercise in a way that I could not comfortably do before finding this bra.

To conclude, I love this sports bra in a way that I have never loved any other article of clothing.
on March 25, 2013
I am 36DDD, I have this in a size large (because that is the largest they have). I am in Tae Kwon Do- involves jumping jacks, pushups, running, kicking, punching, quick turns, quick up/down, etc. I go 4 days a week for an hour each day.

Pros:
Nothing moves. Nothing.
The cross back is comfortable
Pull on style; no clasp or zipper to come loose embarrassingly
Moisture wicking does work, don't feel slimy ever
No pinching or chaffing
Has held up well, no stretching, 4 months now
The band does fit tightly all the way around, no squish out gaps
Seems to let out heat just fine, I don't feel hot/sweaty/tortured while wearing it
Nothing moves, I can't tell you how important that is.
Slightly thick, not going to show anything
Smooth under a t-shirt, no ribbing or anything weird coming through the fabric

Cons:
- I find myself pulling the straps away from my neck a bit, they seem to creep up on me. It might just be a personal thing, I don't want them riding that close to my neck. But a few adjustments and it's fine.
- The first few weeks I wore this thing, I hated it. It felt tight and uncomfortable. But I stuck in there and got over it. Now it feels fine. I just had to get used to the compression style and now that is all I will wear.
- Yes, a little hard to wrestle out of it afterwards. But I would rather go through that versus having something spring open in the middle of class! (I have the one with the zipper in front and it sprung open when I got to the car. Haven't warn it since. I've read reviews that suggest using a safety pin to hold it up, might give that a try though it seems like it would eventually damage the bra to have stress like that)
- Since it's just a 'large' there is uniboob and a bit of over squish on the top. But I wear a shirt over it and no one can see. It's obviously not going to win a swimsuit competition but that's not really what I'm wearing it for so I don't care.

I have tried:
Glamorise Full Figure Sports bra- Equal to a regular full coverage bra. Useless.
Fila Sport Runners High Impact- no way, super thin, tons of bounce.

In summary, best high impact compression sports bra (so far) that I have found, I'm going to get a second one so I can alternate. I am a bit claustrophobic, I don't like feeling 'trapped', and I haven't worked out since high school. I thought I was going to have breathing/moving issues because this is so tight and I'm expected to do jumping jacks. But it is just fine. Actually gives me a sense of relief because I can just go about the class and not worry that I look like a tub of goo jiggling all around. When we're doing jumps and kicks I can just get into it without feeling floppy or hurting from bouncing. I highly recommend for the big chests out there who really want to move around with confidence.

(just a general PSA for people doing sports bra reviews, here's an idea. Put in 1- your bra size. 2- the size bra you ordered. 3- the exercise you are doing (!!) and the performance. A 34B cyclist and a 38G runner are going to have different opinions and it might help the next person)
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 6, 2012
This bra is wonderful! I bought this bra because I am breastfeeding and my regular sports bras weren't providing the support I needed.I was apprehensive about spending $44 on a bra....but it was worth every penny. I can run without any discomfort.
on January 5, 2013
I bought 2 and then few months later I bought 3 more!
This is the best bra for any type of sports including running :-)
I don't go to the gym without it...I mean it's real support for C and D