Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Keral Women's Envelope Clutch Handbag
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on September 2, 2013
I did not expect much because the price was so low but the quality was just not acceptable. Shipping it back would not have been economical so I just gave it to Goodwill.
on August 17, 2013
Looks cheap. Threw in the trash. Get what you pay for sometimes I guess. Nothing against seller...product is no good...
on August 17, 2013
Very very large. Fits a good size book. Flat. Just bad, horrible quality. Don't buy it unless you want what I just described :(
on June 14, 2014
Got this in the mail the other day. It was exactly what I wanted! Even has a cute little design on the inside as well :-) Chain that comes with it looks a bit chip so I'll just be using it as a clutch. Overall, love what I got at the best price!
on April 19, 2015
Nice size, color is true to what was pictured. Material is very thin so I wouldn't try putting much in it. The chain straps it came with is like cheap plastic, but I purchased mines to use without it. If you do plan on using it though be gentle cause it looks like it would snap very easily. The inside linning is more than what I expected, gives the bag a pop of color when u open it. Mine doesn't have any strings hanging anywhere, which tells me they took some time putting it together....a plus. It's a simple bright addition to any outfit or occassion and you can't beat the price. I would recommend, just handle with care If you want it to last. I also purchased the brown and I like it very much, plan on getting the yellow and white. Overall you get what you payed for.
on July 16, 2014
Bought 3 colors. Nice size and good colors but if it had stated in the description that item was being shipped from China I would not have purchased
on April 17, 2014
AT THE PRICE THEY ARE GREAT LITTLE BAGS. I USE IT FOR CARDS CHECK BOOKS AND OTHER ITEMS AND CAN CHANGE COLORS WITH EACH WALLET AND BAG. LOVE THEM
on July 8, 2014
it states that the purse is white it is NOT white
on December 11, 2013
for the price this definitely can't be beat. my only complaint would be that the corners of the purses are typically a different color where the pleather was cut (ex. the black one has red corners, the orange one has yellow corners, the white one has brown corners etc the only exception to this i've found is the brown.). for this price, its clearly not leather but it is a high quality fake. Its not a shiny leather and it is textured. the buckle has been sturdy enough but it has started to become scratched after about 3 mos of wearing it. The chain is pretty weak and i think it would break easily if you pull on it (the little links are not all the way sealed) so i tend to use it like a clutch rather than a wrap around purse. I saw the exact same purse at a store for $30 (plus the cost of monogramming) and the chain looked just as crappy so i cant complain there. the chain size is also somewhat inconsistent. I've bought several long enough to use as wrap around purses, but for some reason 2 of them came with super short chains.

For those monogramming these themselves, i have a 4x4 monogramming machine and the purse is somewhat of a pain to put on the frame but does fit for the most part. I've been doing a 2in monogram right above the buckle.
on September 4, 2013
I was statical in purchasing this bag but I was having problem getting the colors I needed. The material of the bag has a odor but I guess after time it will fade away.

See 1 answered question