Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Size: XL/Waist: 27-29inch Bust: 35-37inch|Change
Price:$2.00+ $3.99 shipping

on October 16, 2012
This is one of the best things I have ever purchased. For one thing, it fits. For another, it's sexy as hell. 3rd, it's so comfy I could see wearing this as an actual undergarment! I can't say the same about even my own bras. lol
I don't know what the chain is for either, but I don't care.
Stock up on these, ladies!
on November 15, 2012
This is the first corset that I have had that actually fits right. it is so sweet and sexy and looks so good on. Choosing the size was easy, and when it arrived it was more awesome looking than the photo. have reccomended to several friends that like this style of clothing, and would to any woman. Due to Sandy, had to coontact the company, OPEN TIP, z couple of times, and their responses were prompt and very courtious. They also sent out a broad form letter to let customers know what was going on with them following the tragedy. Would gladly shop with them anytime anywhere, cause they definatley put customers first.
on January 23, 2013
This corset has a "cotton" front like a tee shirt, not too much glitter or rhinestones. The sides are somewhat sheer so I'll be wearing it under a jacket. I am large busted so I'll use the enclosed (removable) straps. I am very happy with this purchase. Delivery was quick considering the post Christmas delivery schedule.
on April 4, 2014
I received item in time specified and was happy with the price. I wear an XL in most clothing and found the sizing to be pretty accurate. curset ties in the back and there is enough coverage (material) in the back with the tie up strings so that only a small portion of my back is exposed. Also the ties are long enough to expand further out if needed to fit me. I am very happy with this item - it looks great!
on November 9, 2012
I dont know why the reviewer before me said the pics dont do it justice because it is exactly as pictured. No better and no worse. I love it though.

The chain is to clasp onto the strap loops to hang it.

And yes, the thong sucks but thats not what your paying for :)

Oh and you know how most corsets have weird boning on the bottom sides creating "love handles" even when you dont have any? Well this doesnt do it. Yes it is comfy and fits well (has three size settings)
on July 18, 2012
fits great, the size chart is spot on. The pictuers don't do it justice at all. as in the other reviews...not sure what to do with the chain...oh well I love it
on December 11, 2012
just got this corset and i must tell you i wish i never got it first of all it's way too short the material is flimsy and the boning is off such a poor quality it bends easily and give the garment a weird shape and the breast was way too small
on August 28, 2013
My goodness ! ! ! This is so comfortable and flattering. I have actually had it awhile. I just took the tags off this afternoon and tried it on. It is true to size. I purchased a Medium. It does fit well. However, I wish it ran just a tad smaller or better yet; had a ribbon to tighten so as to better accentuate my curves. I stuggle with falling between the sizes S and M. Still, this is a keeper. The tags are off and my new corset is secure in it's new home. I am looking forward to pairing it with a pair of jeans or skirt and wearing it out.

This is sexy and comfortable without ANY fuss. I will definitely search the site for more products from Muka. I will keep you posted. Keep Calm and Carry On.
on February 4, 2013
This corset is pretty rockin'! I have a size small and it is perfect! I'm 35-26-36 and it isn't too small or too loose. It adjusts as well to fit someone smaller than I. The design is beautiful and the corset even has straps in case you prefer to use them. Also comes with chain to hang from straps. Not bad at all!
on November 29, 2012
I love this corset, I have a hard time finding perfect fit corset because of my height, I am like 5 feet, this is a great top and I recommend to anyone and everyone!