5.0 out of 5 stars Women's Fleece Fingerless Glove/Convertible Mittens
The glove/mittens work very well. They would be REALLY good if there were velcro snaps on the undersides to hold the "finger covers" in place when pulled over the fingers. I must keep hand warmers in the mitten part and the warming packets can slip out.
Published on February 9, 2011 by Triple A

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm but not the greatest
Published on January 18, 2011 by MJK

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm but not the greatest, January 18, 2011
MJK (New York) - See all my reviews
First I'll be positive. These mittens are very soft and warm. They are bulky but that's why they're so warm and the mitten part flips back easily when you want it to. However, the finger parts are not hemmed and are sewn in sections which do not match at the ends, giving a ragged look. This, of course is not visible when the mitten flap is closed but it just makes them look cheap. They are also short - not made to cover the wrist at all. I'd recommend a size larger than you'd normally order as they just seem short overall and mine leave a gap when I straighten my fingers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Women's Fleece Fingerless Glove/Convertible Mittens, February 9, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, January 15, 2013
CB in CO (Bayfield, CO) - See all my reviews
These have been the best cheap purchase ever made!
I bought them specifically for walking the dog down to the mailbox in the winter, which means they get dirty, wet, muddy, etc. while throwing the ball, and then I can remove the tips for getting the key out of my pocket and into the mailbox.
These work perfect for that.
Plus, they are super warm when you pull the tops over your fingers.
I haven't had to wash them yet, but so far they have held up perfectly.
I would highly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very warm but with drawbacks, December 27, 2010
This review is from: Women's Fleece Fingerless Gloves / Convertible Mittens (Apparel)
These mittens are thicker and warmer than any other convertible mitten I've worn.
However, rather than hook-and-button they have 2 black velcro dots which look very silly.
Also, the mitten cover part is too short for me, and my fingers are sometimes exposed when moving my hands a lot, like brushing snow from my car, or turning a steering wheel.
Ultimately I give them a thumbs up because they are so warm. I posted some pics in the customer images section.
Hope this helps!

3.0 out of 5 stars very warm, but pinkies stick out, December 17, 2012
PattiAnn48 "pattiannr" (Cortez, CO United States) - See all my reviews
These are wonderfully warm gloves but the mitten part is not quite long enough to keep all fingers covered during activities such as dog walking, snow shovelling etc. Probably fine for just walking. Or maybe the finger parts need to be longer...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, December 11, 2012
This is a wonderful product but runs small. Get at least 1 size larger. I like them so much I bought a pair for a friend.

3.0 out of 5 stars small, November 13, 2012
I ordered large, the tag says large, but they fit extremely tight and barely come to my wrist. Okay product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Winter's coming., October 23, 2012
I ordered a medium since I normally wear a small in gloves. The arthritis in my hands sometimes need a bit more room. I had really wanted a pair of gloves where I could put a heat pack in a pocket, but they only came in one size fits all and that did not work for me. I will be sewing a pocket in the mitten top and everything will be perfect. Nice color and comfortable to wear. Love the plastic hook on the outsice so they can be kept together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and with fast delivery, February 10, 2012
I love them and they keep my hands warm while using my fingers to do things without need to take them off! My co-workers saw them and gave compliments on them as well!

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh, January 27, 2011
One of the Velcro patches that hold the convertible top back came un-stitched and the pinky finger was cut weird...but they are cute enough.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›