Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Women's 2 Piece Floral Print Halter Neck Tankini Top with Shorts
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on May 24, 2014
I'm in my 50s and fairly short, maybe 5'1 @ 120lbs. I would usually buy a size 6-8 or M. I noticed that in most of the reviews, women were saying that the suit was to small when they received it and tried it on, so I ordered two sizes bigger, I ordered and XL. It fits perfect, top and bottom, and is just what I was looking for, and so pretty too. I hope this helps the next lady who orders.
11 comment| 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 20, 2014
I realized after reading the small print that these are not American sizes, they are Chinese sizes, so "large" is actually a small in U.S. sizes.
on January 22, 2015
After reading the reviews I decided to buy a 2xL, which I am a 5'10" and 165 pound lady, I would normally look for a size M. This size fits perfect for me! So anyone looking expect to go at least 2-3 sizes larger than what you would normally get! Besides that I love the suit and provides wonderful coverage!
on May 8, 2014
Not a large for sure. Probably wont be wearing this at all. Top is not as long as it looks in the picture either.
on April 16, 2014
I ordered a large because I normally wear large swimsuits... I'm not kidding, the bottoms look like they belong to a toddler. So disappointed because this would be an awesome swimsuit if it wasn't child-sized.
on June 2, 2014
I bought this in a medium for my 12yo. who is a women's size 5. The top fits beautifully but the bottoms she can't even get past her thighs. We kept it anyway because she loves the top so much and now we've been on the hunt for bottoms that match.
on April 18, 2014
The bottoms which I ordered in a large fit my 3 yr old niece perfectly. Way to small for an adult!
on June 13, 2016
I like this. The bottoms run a little small on me...I think if I would have sized up more the bottoms would have fit but the top would have been too big. I found another pair of bottoms at walmart to wear with the top
on May 4, 2015
This suit is such a joke. I had been eyeing it for quite some time, never pulling the trigger because of warnings in other buyers' reviews. Everyone says it's too small because it comes from China. Well when I saw this adorable suit listed at a great price WITH PRIME I finally bought it thinking that if it didn't work out I could easily return it. Well that is exactly what's happening...it's going back. I ordered THREE sizes up from my normal size due to the warnings in reviews. The whole thing is still too small. It's tight in the chest and squishes me down in a very unflattering way. The bottoms are also a bit small and definitely not the same ones in the photo. The photo shows shorts whereas the bottoms I received are more like briefs. They are not shaped for any woman, more like a little boy. In addition, the colors shown in the photo are totally different than the colors on the suit I received. The photos show a pretty light pink and what I got was more of a coral/orange color. The yellow flowers on the suit are also bright yellow, rather than the subtle yellow in the photos.
I know this is such a pretty suit and with free returns from Prime it seems you can't go wrong. But seriously, don't waste your time.
on May 5, 2014
This is a super cute swimsuit top but the bottoms are much too small. I expected this from the other reviews but I have plenty of plain black swimsuit bottoms to pair it with. For the price, I don't mind throwing away the bottoms.