Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on September 13, 2013
The quality of this product is good, but the sizing is way off. I have a 30 in waist and a 40 in bust and wear a size 10 so according to the chart, i should order an XL, which I did. I can't get it fastened. Doesn't fit over the "girls". No returns/exchanges, so I'm SOL. Order larger than you think and maybe you won't waste your money. Had it fit, it would have been gorgeous. The fabric is nice and the shipping was quick. If returns were allowed, I would order more in larger size, but I think it's ridiculous that exchanges aren't allowed.
on June 29, 2013
The item that I ordered was definitely too small. I asked them if it was possible to change it and they said that it was not refundable, but they were going to make an exception… really??!! You got to be kidding. And that they would reimburse me only after the item was returned in the original package.. well.. I opened it, otherwise how would I have realized that it was too small? To make things worse, they were going to charge me a “restocking fee”.. ok, at this point it is much less expensive for me to throw this things in the trash and be done with these guys than to have to pay for sending it back and for having to “bother them” with restocking the corset. I LOVE amazon and I routinely buy almost everything that I need on this site (including cat food…) but I will never buy anything from these guys again… I am very disappointed…
on May 9, 2015
okay, I admit that it was a bit of a risk, cuz I am not a petite person by any stretch of the imagination. But I was able to get it on, and I look decent in it. The corset itself is really well made, beautiful, sturdy, and if I were even 10 years younger would be something I wore every weekend! Really beautiful.
on July 26, 2012
As I stated in my other review of the sweetheart style this is very pretty and well made for the price but the sizing was way off on this even going by their charts, the two fabric corsets were way to small while the leather one, all the same brand, fit perfect. I would definitely recommend just order larger than the chart says. they are not exchangeable or returnable...
on April 6, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my wife. I had to return the first one because the first one was too small on her. Be very careful with this company because unless you want an exchange they will not give a full refund due to a 'restocking fee'. Since I still wanted it I exchanged to a larger size but again was disappointed. The Corset completely flattened out my wife's cleavage. I was hoping for some type of boost since she is not well endowed to begin with but the complete opposite happened. She has worn it once making it essentially a waste of money. I caution buying this type of clothing on Amazon/Private Company unless you know that it looks good on already.
on January 19, 2013
This is the first corset I have ever bought, and I hemmed and hawed over it for ages before finally making the buy. I was absolutely delighted! Not too crazy about the flimsy little panties....tossed them right out. No thanks. But the corset itself? Beyond glorious. After I figured out how to strap myself into this sucker without somehow strangling myself to death and making the front page, I was stunned to find that 37 years of munching potato chips and basically living with all the exertion of a spoiled house cat had not robbed me of a smokin' body. Provided there's a corset, that is. This one is well-made, easy to put on and take off, sturdy, sexy, and about the coolest thing I've bought on a whim!
on January 22, 2014
This is very comfortable to wear, very pretty, however is hard to put on by your self if you are big busted and cannot see over your chest.
on October 16, 2014
It's super cute and fits as expected, but the first time I wore it one of the front clasps broke but it didn't show much so I wore it a few more times but now the ribbing is sticking out and cuts into my side under my arm.
on November 6, 2012
This is the second corset I've owned and I have to say, for the price, it is absolutely awesome. I was extremely pleased with the quality of the product and would recommend this item to anyone who is looking for a fabulous corset at a great price. My only criticism for the product is that it won't cinch you in very tightly without distorting a bit. But for my purposes, it was perfect. Also, just FYI, I had a great experience with the seller. Fast, easy, and courteous!
on April 24, 2013
It's even more beautiful in person, the colour is amazing. Quality is great for the price. I was worried about sizing so I used a chart on a different Muka corset on Amazon (the Hold Tight Classic Victorian Corset). My waist is 28", but I usually wear a dress size 6. I read in some other reviews that the waist size was most important so I ordered the Medium. I'm glad I did, it fits perfectly.

See 1 answered question