Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: OrangeTag Women's Striped Anchor Style Leather Watch - Grey
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 16, 2014
Still cute but poor quality.
Picture makes the gold look paler than what it is. It's very gold in person. The little loop that holds the band down is held together by a little staple which looks like it will pop apart after a few wears.
on July 17, 2015
The watch looks very nice. Unfortunately, it did not work when it arrived and it had scratches on the back. I informed the seller and asked for a replacement watch. The seller instead apologized and refunded the money.
on March 26, 2015
The watch is very pretty but it is very cheaply made. But that's the kind of watch you get for this price. The anchor is crooked which sucks cuz other than that it was an ok buy.
review image
on January 29, 2015
This is just as I'd hoped. The look is clean, classic and classy. I'm astonished that the price is so reasonable. It's a large watch, so people notice it and I get compliments every time I wear it.
on June 16, 2014
This is a great deal for anyone who is looking for a grey watch. It is a good quality, the gold accents are perfect against the grey band, and it is fun for any occasion. I am very pleased with the watch and finding exactly what I was looking for on Amazon.
on March 8, 2014
Absolutely love this for the price i did have to make another hole cuz it was a little big for my wrist but it goes with everything i just love it!!!!
on February 21, 2015
It is cute but so poorly made that when you tilt it, the minute hand moves with gravity. The strap is cheap but I expected that. I am just bummed the clock doesnt work on it. It wouldbe cute as an art deciration but not functional at all.
on March 6, 2014
This watch is super cute AND came with an extra battery in the package. I don't wear it every day, but so far it seems to be of reasonably quality for the price. In a very quiet room, you can hear it tick, but I don't mind it.
on September 13, 2014
This watch was a gift for a young women, who is into anchors and thoroughly loved it. It wasn't real expensive but it looked like it was, and she was very happy to receive it.
on July 9, 2015
I regret spending my money on this watch. I never even got to wear it before it broke. I am greatly disappointed in the built quality.