5.0 out of 5 stars Love them
I loved the color of my new sandals. Thanks for the fast shipment. They are awesome and it wont be the last pair I buy from you guys thanks
Published 8 months ago by Blanca Hernandez

2.0 out of 5 stars too wide and cheap looking
Published 22 months ago by Tamara

2.0 out of 5 stars too wide and cheap looking, February 26, 2013
Tamara (NEW BRITAIN, CT, US) - See all my reviews
I received these yesterday and I am debating on wether I should keep them or not. They look sort of cheap and the inner ankle part of the shoe sticks out. Because they were only $12.00 with shipping I am thinking I will just keep them and wear them with pants to hide that weird part of the sandal. Would I recommend... NO, invest in a better quality shoe. You get what you pay for so with that being said spend a little more on a pair of nice leather sandals.

I went with the reviews that they were nice and comfortable.... and they are not!! Even the foot bed of the sandal in narrow it almost feel like my feet will touch the floor and I have narrow feet so... I don't know. Also, I think what made the sandals look awful was the way they shipped them out. I purchased these also in yellow and 2 pairs of the gladiator ones and they threw all 4 pair in a small fed ex package so they were all squished down and mashed together. 4 pair of cheap sandals in a 8x12 envelope. Give me a break!!

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed with fit, March 17, 2013
disappointed with the fit as the side of the sandal seems to bag and they are very narrow and half sizes were not offered, the color is great and they were mailed quickly and arrived in good condition in the envelope they arrived in......sadly---the fit is not the best.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not fit well, April 20, 2014
The straps on the top for not centered and look off. Also the thick strap on the sides dig into my ankle. These are not working out.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected..., October 2, 2013
These sandals were nice looking and appeared to be good quality, but they fit too loosely and the strap broke on me after about 3 months. You get what you pay for!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, April 17, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor stitching, July 12, 2013
I liked the style of these shoes but the "T" strap pulls to the side of the shoe, possibly due to poor stitching and is uncomfortable. I can only wear them for short periods.

4.0 out of 5 stars got what i wanted, March 25, 2014
they are pretty true to size, love the color and style. for the price I am not sure if there is much more you could ask for

4.0 out of 5 stars Cant wait to wear, March 7, 2014
I love sandals and anything I can just throw on to go to the store in, is a plus for me. These seem super comfy too! The color is just like the picture and the fit is on point!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, July 12, 2013
This is a very nice sandals but i can't wear it because it run big,i am a size 6 and it's somewhat big for my foot

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Sandal, April 23, 2014
Really like this shoe. I have worn it several times already. Seems to be well made. I would recommend this shoe to others.