Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on January 29, 2013
This book has been very useful for my OB/GYN clinical rotation. Loaded with good information and very practical source of information for womens health. I recommend this as womens health resource material.
on February 24, 2009
I've really enjoyed this book; it is very informative without being too complex or dry. The only thing that I would change is to add more pictures.
on January 20, 2012
This book is very out of date. We had to use it for Women's Health for the FNP track. I have almost 5years of experience in Labor and Delivery and was shocked our school would recommend such an out of date text. There has to be better options. I checked out an AWHONN book from the school library and it was much more helpful. The information on each topic is minimum and insufficient to learn from. Recommended treatments are out of date and have changed significantly in many situations. They are also not specific enough. OLD OLD OLD! It may work for the lay person just trying to learn a bit about the patho behind women's care and health issues.
on February 1, 2012
Required textbook for FNP program. Publication date is 2004. Material is outdated. Found the information overall insufficient for learning or good reference. Too much "touchy feely" information and not enough practical information. Book constantly refers to other sections of the book.

Would not recommend this book to anyone
on November 10, 2006
I found this book very helpful when studying the healthcare of a woman. However, I wish there were more illustrations.
on December 6, 2009
This is the bible of women's health. If you are a practitioner or nurse specializing in women's heath, this is the book to have.
on February 8, 2007
This is a great clinical reference! I highly recommend it to all health care providers!
on March 10, 2010
I had to buy this book for a class I am taking and I can say it is a typical textbook. Long somewhat dry reading. I do want to add that the book can in the condition as described by the seller-perfect for me and helped me save a few extra $$.
on August 17, 2008
As a new Advanced Practice Nurse, I used this book to prepare for my certification exam. I found it very helpful and insightful, thus purchased it as a reference text.
on June 9, 2013
Another required book for school. It was exactly what we needed and cost way less than the book store at school