4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoy the articles, but I think it's kind of expensive.
I enjoyed reading the Health magazine, but I won't get it anymore because of the price. $5 a month is way too much.
Published 17 months ago by Natalie

2.0 out of 5 stars New Issues take forever to be released
Published on April 20, 2012 by Gummy Bears

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars New Issues take forever to be released, April 20, 2012
This review is from: Women's Health (Kindle Edition)
I have always been a fan of Women's Health magazine and thought that my kindle would be the perfect way to go green and get my first subscription to this magazine. I was sad to find out that I often see the newest issue on the store shelf at least 1-2 weeks before I ever get my issue on the kindle. Also, other fitness magazines, like SELF, are much more kindle friendly because they are interactive and the pages are adjusted to be easily read and scrolled through on the kindle. While I will most likely keep my current Women's Health subscription (I really do not want to use up more paper) I hope that in the future the issues are released when the store ones are and that the magazine will be made more tablet friendly.

3.0 out of 5 stars geared for a younger woman, June 14, 2012
This review is from: Women's Health (Kindle Edition)
The information is all good and helpful, but seems to be geared more toward women younger than their 30s. Some of the articles were of no use to me at twice that age.

3.0 out of 5 stars where is it?, February 13, 2012
This review is from: Women's Health (Kindle Edition)
It's the middle of Feb and the electronic version still hasn't uploaded onto the Kindle when it's been on the newsstand for almost two weeks now.Not sure why they can't release both at the same time, i.e. Runner's World.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wait...I can't have my current subscription on my Fire??, September 7, 2012
HollyGolightly (Good Ol' South, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Women's Health (Kindle Edition)
I'm already paying for the subscription. Why can't I download the magazine under "current subscriber?" Many magazines do this. What gives? One star until things change.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does it work?, February 6, 2012
This review is from: Women's Health (Kindle Edition)
Not sure if it's my iPad or the mag but does Not seem to be interactive like other magazines. There are play buttons but nothing happens when I push them...

3.0 out of 5 stars I would like my new issue!!!, February 13, 2012
This review is from: Women's Health (Kindle Edition)
The magazine is nicely transferred to the kindle however, I would like my current edition! It is the middle of February and I have seen the new issue on newstands for a while now and the kindle edition isn't available yet. Hoping I will receive it soon so I don't have to cancel my subscription!

3.0 out of 5 stars The price of $5. annually, March 7, 2014
This review is from: Women's Health (Kindle Edition)
Figured I would try it. Other reviews said it takes forever to get the kindle version compared to the newsstand . Patience is worth it for the new lower price. Comes out to 50 cents an issue. I enjoy the magazine itself. Just like most people , I'd love to see less advertising and more educational articles.

2.0 out of 5 stars Women's Health magazine lost all interest, February 5, 2014
This review is from: Women's Health (Kindle Edition)
Before I use to receive Women's Health via mail the magazine had lovely articles for family, singles, married couples, teens etc. now since I have been receiving it electronically the magazine has mostly advertisements, and most topics is about sex to spice up the relationship. I have stopped my subscription.

3.0 out of 5 stars Might enjoy it in your early 20's, September 22, 2013
This review is from: Women's Health (Kindle Edition)
I subscribed to this in MY early 20's way back in the magazines infancy. Back when the cover photo's were black and white and most of the cover "models" were female athletes. It's changed since then, catering a little more to the "Cosmo" crowd. Which is fine, just not for me. It just doesn't feel like it applies as much to someone in their thirties married with kids as someone in their twenties who apparently has the money and lack of self-control to spend $90 on a designer t-shirt (really).

"Fitness" is a good one for my age/demographic I think. I recommend that one.

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoy the articles, but I think it's kind of expensive., November 20, 2012

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›