Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 5, 2012
I have to admit, I looked at this price on this item and went "Seriously? It's gonna be CRAP." I ordered it anyway.

It arrived today and I have to say, it's a lot nicer than I was expecting. It's a little smaller than I realized it would be, around the size of the face of a regular woman's watch or so, but it has a nice weight to it. The chain it is on is very cheap, but hey, that's exactly what I was expecting.

The owl's face was adorable and this watch is very easy to set, even without any instructions. A nice little piece overall and would make a great "little something" gift.
on December 7, 2012
I am so pleased with this necklace! It's a very sturdy weight. The chain appears strong... and best of all the detailing is really pretty. I received a few compliments when I was wearing it. I would definitely recommend!
on June 26, 2012
The lobster clip would not stay closed so I had to replace it with another from the craft store and the clamp to close the pocket watch no longer works after two days of use. I'm a bit disappointed with the item quality but it was only about $5 so I guess I got what I paid for..the watch itself works great though and the detail on the pocket watch exterior is as pictured.
on January 20, 2013
Just received this in the mail only a week after I placed the order. Very sturdy feeling, nice long chain, and I think will be very useful for traveling when cell phones don't work, and I don't want to wear a watch. The only con so far is that it was ticking away when I opened the package, and I'm assuming the battery will run out soon.

For those of you who are confused on how to set the time, you have to pull out the knob on the top of the watch where the chain connects, then twist the dial. Press back in to start the time again. I was really confused (since the watch comes with no packaging except a plastic bag), but looked at another version of this kind of watch on Amazon, and saw those directions. Hope this helps other mechanically intuitively-challenged people ;)
on January 20, 2013
I just received my parcel yesterday and was very excited to get this---it took a while. But it was being exported from China, so I understand. Moving on: this is very cute, and I love it. The size itself is abit bigger than a quarter, which you'd think would bother you, but doesn't. The chain itself is long. The craftsmanship is wonderful. I remember reading reviews on this saying it wasn't functioning, and that made me a bit concerned, but I bought it anyway because it was so cheap. This isn't the case with mine at all, it completely functions. The only problem was the time wasn't set correctly, but that's hardly an issue. ALSO: for anyone who's had trouble setting the time, what you're supposed to do is gently pull the small little turner that's at the very top and from there turn it until it's the right time. Just like any other watch or clock, only the turner needs to be slightly pulled. You'll know you've done it correctly when the hand that counts the seconds has stopped. Once you've adjusted the time, press it back down and time will start again. Already I've gotten many compliments, and I'd definitely buy this as a gift for someone else. Probably will!
on April 7, 2013
Being an owl-item collector, I ordered the Rosallini Ladies Owl watch pendant on a whim, with fairly low expectations... given the extraordinary price. My little package arrived about a week earlier than expected via International post. Upon opening and examining the watch-pendant was I ever surprised ...and VERY pleasantly so!

The product is made very well. The cast-impression design is ornate, deep and even, both front and back. The "antiquing" is done well, with no colour-lift at all when the product was cleaned.

The timepiece is easy to read and is very accurate (over a week - not a minute off!).
My only qualm is the orientation of the clock. Being a pendant-watch worn about the neck, the clock-face should be turned 180 degrees, so that it is facing the wearer, for easier reading when inquiring about the time.

The approx. diameter equivalent of a U.S. quarter coin (see my customer photo), its sized perfectly for a lady. The weight is very comfortable... not too heavy, but with just enough heft to hang nicely.

The accompanying chain, with a lobster-claw clasp, and at 30", is the perfect length to provide for a good balanced-look. I recommend an initial cleaning (of the chain ONLY) --with a quick dip in a jewelry cleaner -or- washing w/mild dish soap and warm water & pat dry-- prior to wearing though, to avoid any discolouration transferring to one's neck.

Setting the time is easily achieved by pulling the crown ring up, then turning the crown to the proper time. Pressing the crown down causes the pendant face to pop-open so that the time may be read.

I am very impressed and satisfied with this item. The price point makes it a very affordable gift as well.

This is one rare example of getting more than what one paid for. Very Nice, indeed!
-C.C. [Amazon Prime Member-Reviewer]
review image
on June 27, 2012
I love this watch. The only reason I took back one star is because The little loop on top came off, but I was able to easily snap it back into place, and with a quick pinch of the jeweler's pliers, it was better than new.
on November 24, 2012
I was so pleased when this came in the mail! It is a bit smaller than I was expecting, but it looks very nice. It has surprisingly nice quality for it being so incredibly cheap. It's the cutest thing-I can't get over it!!
on December 29, 2014
My daughter loves this! Needs to include instructions for how to set the time. There were no instructions included for setting the time, and I was worried I would break it trying to figure it out. Fortunately a reviewer had posted instructions. Once I knew what I was doing it was pretty easy.
on June 4, 2014
Package came on time and as expected. looks just like the picture.
This keeps time perfectly, is super cute. I got so many compliments on this little guy.
I've had it for a few months now and unfortunately the latch has broken and it no longer closes :(
It's soooo cute though and I love it... if only I could get it to close.
I may or may not buy again, I would hate for the next ones latch to break too.