Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on July 3, 2011
It's a decent cheap belt. It's not holding up that great, but I didn't expect it to for $3.95. The thing that really aggravated me was the customer service. I ordered 2 belts, one black and one brown. They sent me 2 brown and blamed Amazon for the the problem. They said they could exchange one if I paid shipping (which cost more than the belt). When I rated then neutral - which I thought was very fair since I didn't receive what I ordered - they asked me to REMOVE my feedback because it hurt their rating. Don't you think it would make more sense to make the customer happy than yell at them for fair feedback? Needless to say, I won't be ordering from them again - or removing my feedback!
55 comments| 183 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 8, 2011
I didn't read the sizing chart closely enough and bought the size small. Note that the sizing is as follows: measurement listed is the middle hole on the belt. I thought that the measurement listed was the overall length of the belt. The overall length of the small is 37 1/2 inches, middle hole is 32, last hole is 30. My waist is 25 inches and I would have to punch way too many holes into this belt to wear it. Despite all this, I'm keeping the belt because I can wear it around my hips, but seriously, the sizing is ridiculously large.
11 comment| 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 2, 2010
Nice belt but the extra large was too big so I gave the XL away and ordered a large which seems to be doing the trick. I wear womens jeans 14-16 tall (16's are a little big on me). The double loop is a little hard to get used to at first, but gets easier as time goes on. Both of us are happy with the belts.
on August 4, 2012
I know everyone tells you that you get what you pay for with the things you buy and it's true.

I wanted to give the product 3* but couldn't justify it given the price I paid.

I was looking for an inexpensive belt that would be more for looks than for use... And if you think you are going to use this for practicality sake; don't count on using it for looks afterwords. I tried this belt on for practicality testing and the metallic covering was scraped off the edges. Product looks great for the price but definitely doesn't hold up.

I noticed no one really said how this fits. I'm usually a large and thought I don't really know much about belts I went with a large and it seems to fit nicely.
on October 22, 2012
Sizing was a very significant concern for me as items tend to 'run' differently when measured as XL, 1X, 2X and so on. If you measure as Amazon describes and note where the measurement begins and ends you will get a very accurate fit.
on October 7, 2010
I bought two belts--black and red. These belts are about an inch wide. I have bought other belts labeled as skinny and they are about half an inch in width. Although I like these belts, they are not skinny as I expected.
on September 20, 2013
This is by no means a genuine leather belt, which, for the price you probably have already figured out. After wearing the belt twice, the outer black "leather" has rubbed off to reveal the inner cardboard content of the belt. A cheap, throw away, is what you are purchasing.
on December 16, 2010
I have been in desparate need of a belt for a long time now, but I haven't had the money. This is a cheap, well-made belt. I didn't even check to see what the site said about the size of the belt would be in comparison to the inches around my hips or waistband-area, since I wear a 0-1 size jeans. I just ordered a small, but it does run really small. It may be because of the position of these jeans, but I could only get it through the first hole of the belt around my hips. Other than that, it's comfortable and simple.
on December 30, 2010
I love these belts! I have it in white, pink, grey, and brown! Great quality and good price. I wanted a belt that I could wear with dresses around my waist, I wear a size 4 so I ordered the small. If I put it on the smallest hole it fits perfectly at the waist. I'll be able to use them at my hips too for pants.
VINE VOICEon June 29, 2012
I purchased this belt for a cute accessory this summer and for the very functional purpose of holding up my pants in the proper place. When I opened the package (which took a loooooong time to get to me, but maybe I'm spoiled by Amazon Prime), I immediately noticed that it was of higher quality than the similar Private Island belt I'd purchased on Amazon this summer (no longer available).

First of all, when you place the belt on a loop, the buckle does not leave an indentation or discoloration in the leather like it did on the cheaper-quality belt. That's important to me because a) it keeps the belt looking new longer and b) it means I can place the belt at different sizes for different outfits.

Second, the belt has not discolored like other inexpensive belts, which is nice when you have a white belt. The other Private Island belt (in pink) started to discolor around the edges where it hits the fabric, indicating a terrible dye job.

In all, nice belt, great price, and very cute looking.