5.0 out of 5 stars great for the price
The belt looks great and seems to be of much better quality than one would expect for the price. I got the small and did have to drill a few new holes in it, but that was because I wanted to wear it at my waist, not my hips.
Published on November 9, 2010 by ncope

3.0 out of 5 stars color comes off
The color on these leather belts is actually a micro-thin layer on the top and the buckle rips it off.
Published on June 12, 2011 by Granma C

3.0 out of 5 stars color comes off, June 12, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars great for the price, November 9, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Peeled 1st time worn, January 19, 2013
I wore this belt one time and it peeled. This cannot be genuine leather. The style was nice but poor quality. Very disappointed. I bought 2 of these belts, one in Black and one in Navy. Have not worn the Navy one yet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gird up your loins, August 22, 2011
This belt keeps my pants from falling down, and does so in an economical, but attractive, manner. It's slim on width, but fat on value! If you need a narrow leather belt, and don't want to break the bank, I think you'll be pleased with the CTM Women's Skinny Leather Belt.

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, March 1, 2012
I saw a picture of these belts and thought that they were just what I wanted. They are leather, but they have an odor that does not go away until they have been hung in the sun and then sprayed with Lysol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking belt, July 11, 2011
Linda Florimonte (San Clemente, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Exactly what I wanted. described perfectly and very fast ship. Will buy from this vendor again. Thank you so much.

4.0 out of 5 stars True to description, February 19, 2012
Amazon Customer (Atlanta, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CTM® Womens Leather 3/4 Inch Skinny Hip or Waist Dress Belt (Apparel)
This product is true to it's description. I ordered it in silver and it is a skinny belt. Good price too. I will buy this belt in other colors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Belt, September 19, 2011
I purchased these belts for my grandkids to wear with their school uniforms. They are well built and were true to color. There is a slight odor (leather smell) but that seemed to go away after about a week or so. I would recommend this item to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the Price, March 29, 2014
Color was as shown, and (for a change) the chart for sizing was on the money. Looks good, is comfortable, and does what a belt is supposed to do--hold your pants up, or serve as an accent piece. Fits such that it's fine wearing either around the waist over a shirt, or strictly as a belt on a lower rise, pair of pants. No problem breathing, and don't have to worry about "sucking it in" if you follow the chart sizes.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very nice skinny belt, October 19, 2013
Just a white skinny belt is all I wanted. There it is. This is a fine belt which will do the job when I need it. It is a basic skinny white belt.

Rate and Discover Movies