4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price
Note that these slippers should be used indoors only. The sole is leather and not plastic or rubber. I normally wear a size 8.5 and went down a half size when ordering. They are just a little loose wearing them without socks, but not so bad that you walk out of them. Quality is nice considering the price you are paying. They are quite warm which was a nice surprise.
Published on April 25, 2012 by Gully

3.0 out of 5 stars ehh
Well at first when I ordered these I was ecstatic because I though it was a steal. But little did I know that they really didn't have a rubber bottom sole. My excitement declined when i opened the package and discovered the flaw. But other then that i think there great. if only they have had a picture of the bottom of the slippers :(
Published 23 months ago by asdfghjkl

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price, April 25, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars ehh, July 31, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap., September 25, 2013
This review is from: Women's Leather Slippers (Apparel)
I usually wear a 7.5 or 8 so I bought an 8 and they are HUGE. They are extremely wide and long. Also, the tan color that is in the picture is NOT what color they really are. They are more of a dark orangish color. BLAH! ALSO they do NOT have hard sole bottoms. Its just a thin piece of fabric that would tear apart the first time you wear them. I am so sad.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Good enough!, February 11, 2013
This review is from: Women's Leather Slippers (Apparel)
These slippers are for indoors only. I never care about how things are packaged as long as they come to me good condition. They did come 2 days before the exspected date. I I have to say they are very comfortable!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, November 11, 2012
This review is from: Women's Leather Slippers (Apparel)
Cheap leather wore out in the toes after only two weeks wear around the house. Laces broke after two days. Look elsewhere.

3.0 out of 5 stars ya get what you pay for, May 29, 2014
This review is from: Women's Leather Slippers (Apparel)
I guess I didn't expect too much for $8 slippers and I am overall happy with them- but they did arrive looking cheap and wide. If you're in between sizes I suggest going smaller.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible product!, September 6, 2013
This review is from: Women's Leather Slippers (Apparel)
These slippers did not come close to my expectations. The amount of material on the heel was not enough to stay up and they reminded me of cardboard with some material stretched over it.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice slippers, August 12, 2013
This review is from: Women's Leather Slippers (Apparel)
these are nice and they are comfortable and I wear them inside and outside. I don't wear to the store, but around the house, they are nice

1.0 out of 5 stars knots undone, May 27, 2013
This review is from: Women's Leather Slippers (Apparel)
Binding loose and shoe coming apart after about 45 days. I know they were inexpensive but I expected the knots to hold!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Slippers Very Poor Quality, April 17, 2013
This review is from: Women's Leather Slippers (Apparel)
These slipper not only have no real bottom for going outside in they fall apart after only a short period of time. If you're looking for quality I would be careful of these slippers.

Women's Leather Slippers, Color Brown, Size 09