5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice For the Price

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as described
Published on October 7, 2009 by Joy Charles

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, October 7, 2009
Joy Charles (Sacramento, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Womens Leather Mini Wallet ID Credit Cards Cash Coin Holder Case Organizer Puse (Shoes)
There may have been a time when this wallet was sold as described. I bought this wallet from two different resellers and had to return them both. Wallet description: "15 credit card & ID slots. holds up to 40 cards." But it only has 9-10 slots total and it was impossible to close the wallet after inserting my total of 20 ID, credit, medical, and membership cards -- it couldn't close. The wallets I received were exactly as described on the outside, but on the inside, they were structurally different from the description and the product sample pictures. If you have up to 10 cards total, this might be a great little wallet for you. It might even carry more cards but only if they are thin paper cards. But if you're like me, having 15 or more (plastic) cards, this wallet will not work for you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Good Quality, November 5, 2009
I purchased this item to replace my leather Buxton that finally died after about 8 years. This is very poor quality. The zipper is cheap. It will work for a few weeks and then it splits. I know because the first one I purchased split ( and I didn't even have all of my credit/store cards in it yet) I contacted the seller and he graciously replaced it and returned my shipping fee it cost me to return it. Only problem is the second one did the same thing. I contacted the seller 4 days ago and havn't heard anything yet. I can only assume I won't. Stick with a name like Buxton. You'll be better off.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not made of leather!, November 4, 2009
For starters, it took 21 days from the date of order to receive the item. In addition, the item was not as described. It is made of suede, not leather and it only has 10 slots to hold cards. Also the slots are not tight fitting so that your cards are securely held in place as shown in the picture. I was quite disappointed with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice For the Price, December 30, 2010
Despite everyone elses dissapointing reviews on this credit card wallet I bought it anyway, as I've learned not to always listen to what people tell you, alot of folks enjoy complaining because of a sour mood swing or something. And I was so very happy I made this decision, for the price and what I needed it for it works perfect yes theres extra room in each slot so you can add another card in it if you choose, if not than deal with it being a bit loose after all the price is cheep dont buy it if your used to high end leather wallets for pete sakes! I have about 10 different cards and this closes and opens just fine, as a matter of fact when you first remove it from the box it smells of nothing but leather, the zipper works just fine for me no problems the folks having problems with the zipper like to be over dramatic and dont know when the wallet is to full and force the zipper to close anyway, this is missuse and not the vendors fault. Everyone I know compliments this easy accessible wallet and they too are buying one for themselves after hearing the price.
You want better quality spend more than 12 buck people get over it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful wallet for a small purse!, October 19, 2012
Just what I needed. This Mini Wallet is wonderful for a small across the body purse and it holds all my credit cards and shopping cards. On the other side it holds all my change and cash AND it has a place to put your ID on the side window. Just perfect and wonderful that it's leather.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible zipper, December 3, 2010
Rosemary Ralston (Redwood City, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Looked so forward to this wallet. However, the zipper broke within one week of using it. I should have looked at the reviews before I purchased it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, December 6, 2012
The wallet is wonderful! Bigger than I thought! Fits everything I need to take with me anywhere! Fits perfectly in my purse! Highly recommend :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Picture better than it is, December 24, 2010
I was trying to replace a wallet and I bought this one which was similar to the one I had for many years. The first week I had it the zipper broke. And, couldn't get it get back on the track. It was an expensive wallet for a week's work! Would NOT get it!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my cup of tea, March 12, 2010
The product is fine, however i thought it was much too bulky. This is too big to fit in your front pocket (which is what i wanted to use it for).

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! Highly recommended., August 23, 2013
The shipping was extremely fast. I received this wallet 3 days sooner than expected. The wallet is exactly what I was looking for. The clear ID slot on the outside of the wallet makes it very easy to remove your ID. There is a oblong hole that you can use on the plastic cover to slide your finger up, making it very easy to remove the ID. There are 2 zippered sections. One section has an accordian like credit cards holder. You can easily see which card you need, and they come out easily, but also stay in place well. The other zippered section has two holders for money, etc. Great price! Very happy with my purchase.