4.0 out of 5 stars Love It!
I bought these clogs for three reasons. The first of course is because they are inexpensive. Second, because another, more costly pair of clogs I ordered from another site have been back ordered for the past month. Third, because they are water resistant (which is nice when I clean the runs with a hose and bath the dogs).

These clogs are not NOT junk. I work in...
Published on September 8, 2012 by BrittyBees

3.0 out of 5 stars Get your normal size
I read the reviews and if any mentioned size they said the shoes ran large so I got the size 8's. I usually wear a 8.5 to 9. I should have gotten the 9's.

Published 14 months ago by PDW

4.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, September 8, 2012

These clogs are not NOT junk. I work in a kennel with wet cement, and crazy dogs. I'm on my feet 8 hours a day on the cement, and I feel as if I'm walking on "mini mattresses". They are so well cushioned, although the arch support is a little off. Hence the 4 stars. Another great thing about them is the tread on the bottom. I tend to drag my feet (much to my mothers horror), and the tread has not gone down at all! I've had them for three weeks. I think I'm going to cancel my order from the other site, and just keep buying these.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, December 28, 2010
I am on my feet sometimes for 18 hours a day. These shoes are comfortable, easy to clean, and sturdy. I will definitely get another pair when these wear out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, April 17, 2011
Great clogs. Run a size larger than you need. Please be aware they are sized large. Great shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy, June 23, 2012
Just what i needed; inexpensive and comfortable. I wear 8 1/2 - 9. I ordered an 8 because of the other reviews i read before buying it, and the 8 fits perfectly. Good product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe!, November 5, 2012
This review is from: Women's Lightweight Comfortable Nurse / Nursing Clogs (Assorted Colors, Size 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 or 11) (Apparel)
I just received these shoes in 2 colors and I must say I am impressed! They fit a wide foot well and are very comfortable. The soles are cushioned and they have arch support! They do run a size big. I wear a 7 and the six fits me. They are more comfortable than the airwalks I purchased and airwalks are double the price. For 10 bucks they are a great clog!

3.0 out of 5 stars Get your normal size, July 4, 2013

I am sure I could have sent them back and gotten the next size if it had not been for the package being left on my porch during a rain storm. Needless to say packaging was water soaked and the packing slip almost unreadable. Without original packing and packing slip items cannot be returned.

Since they are 1/2 size to small for me they do hurt my toes and my heel is right on the edge. What I like about them is that they are light weight and have the high promise of "squishy comfort" if I had not followed the herd and gotten the size smaller since everyone said they ran large.

I have a feeling should I order the 9's I would be giving these shoes a 5 out of 5 rating.

GET YOUR NORMAL SIZE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes!, August 19, 2012
DAWN CAIRELLIL (Pinellas Park, FL, US) - See all my reviews
I bought these not knowing if I would like wearing clogs 8 hrs a day, but I have to say I love these shoes, very comfortable, lightweight, and easy to clean. I will definitely buy them again once these wear out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and Easy Clean-up in MESSY situations!, December 10, 2011
DaniBug (North Dakota) - See all my reviews
My daughter is a CNA in a nursing home and has had some back problems in the past. I wanted a comfortable pair of shoes for her to assure the back problems were not related to shoes with no support.

She reports they are fabulous. She loves the color because she is young. She loves the comfort of the lightweight, soft, rubber.

Most of all, she can clean them easily when things get messy in the nursing home! And that is often.

These are one of those rare occasions when you don't have to pay a fortune to get a good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite work shoes, December 3, 2012
I originally bought my first pair of these shoes from a local uniform store here in Pensacola Fl. When I needed another pair I went back to the store where I had purchaced the first pair and was saddened to find out that they no longer carried them. I have bought 3 pairs of these should since then and I absolutely love them. There is no better comfort, durablity and value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price for some people, November 2, 2010
Im a nursing assisant, who wears this shoes and is on my feet all night long.

The shoes are cheap, but for the price and the wear, I think it is worth it.

They are easy to wash with the bleach wipes.

I find them comfortable, but I also have high arch feet.

Rate and Discover Movies