Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MBJ Womens Lightweight Floor Length Maxi Skirt
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Price:$13.95 - $17.95+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on May 9, 2014
The model of this skirt must be 5'5" because it reaches all the way to the floor. At 5'9" this skirt is tea length on me. If I pull it down as far as possible on my hips it will reach to the tops of my ankles. If you are tall, or have long legs, this skirt is not what you are looking for.
on May 26, 2015
I like the skirt, but i dont dry it in the dryer, im afraid it might shrink and become shorter then it already is! Its s bit lighter in color then shows and it is a little see thru. I am a plus size gal, so,I liked that it streached and had an elastic like piece in the top(MBJ pants do not and run big) helps keep the skirt in place! Even though its a little tight on top I always wear long, big shirts, so I'm not to worried. I'm. 5'4 normally wear a 2Xl in American womens skirts & pants like this, but the pants I ordered from mbj, were huge, to big actually, on me so I ordered an xl in the skirt. Fits fine, but kinda short to my liking! Came quick in mail and it's comfy!
review image review image
on February 1, 2016
I really like this skirt, and for a cheap price ($10) that's even better. I was worried when I order this skirt because of the reviews saying it was short on most people, but this skirt wasn't short on me. I'm 5'7', and I weigh 220 pounds. This skirt almost touches the ground, and when I walk up and down the stairs I have to lift it up a little because it starts to touch the ground. I bought an XL because that's the size I usually wear, and it fit perfectly.
I like skirts that I can twirl in, so I was worried I wouldn't be able to do that because it's a long skirt, but this skirt was big enough that I was able to twirl in it. It doesn't feel heavy, but it doesn't feel really light. It has just the right amount of weight to it that I can wear it for hours. I also like skirts that have the soft elastic stretch on the sides that feels like it's hugging my belly (but doesn't feel tight on me). This skirt has that comfortable elastic to it, which is great. Since the skirt I ordered was black, I couldn't really tell if it was see through or not, but I'll be wearing black leggings underneath so there shouldn't be a problem.
I'll definitely be buying more of these in different colors!!
review image review image
on March 29, 2016
Although the peach color is very pretty, and the fabric is soft, the skirt is completely see-through. I am usually a size 0 (35" hips) and the size Small is not wearable. It would be too thin even if the fabric was doubled up. You can see in the photo that the black tag shows through the fabric. I returned it.
review image
on March 15, 2016
I ordered 2 skirts WB670, one in Stone and one Peach, they are both WB670's, and the pictures will explain the obvious issues, the peach colored one is almost 13 inches wider at the bottom and 1 inch longer than the Stone Colored Skirt.
review image review image review image review image
on April 2, 2014
This skirt was to short i am 5 8 and it would hit 4 inches off of the floor and if i put it on my waist then it would hit mid calf. It was also a bit tight i am very sad about the skirt not working.
on December 12, 2015
I tore up my knee and now have a huge brace. I decided it would be easier to wear the brace under a maxi skirt instead of over sweatpants.

I was worried this skirt would be more form fitting on the hips and thighs, but no! It's loose and flowy! It fits over my brace beautifully.

I'm 5'2", 155 lbs, wear a 12/14, and bought the extra large. I could easily wear a large though. The XL, worn my belly button, skims the tops of my feet. I rolled the waist once to get the skirt a touch shorter, but I think I probably wouldn't have to do that with a size down.

Super soft, super comfortable, and flowy, I definitely plan to buy a couple more colors.
on June 3, 2014
Very poor quality - flimsy. I guess you get what you pay for! You can't wear this without something under it.
on May 26, 2014
Cost lines up with quality - I don't like it - maybe it is because it is white - thin very thin quality not good
on May 4, 2015
This is a juniors size, so I would normally wear a size L. But I've found that maxi skirts work best on me when they are already a size larger. Sometimes this means a few stitches to adjust the waist band, but nothing major and worth the extra inch for floor skimming length and full stride in a maxi skirt. For this lightweight skirt, I ordered an XL after reading reviews about how thin the fabric got. This skirt fits me well. It is not stretched out to look thin and is very soft. I am 5'2", 145lbs, with a 29" waist and 40" hips.