Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on February 19, 2015
I love my Homies top! It fits me great and I am 5'1 and 114 and got the smallest size. Doesn't ride up, no bra showing , perf to wear with baggy sweats or jeans! My go-to top for warmer nights out <3 Stays in perfect condition after washes, which I was worried about.
on August 21, 2014
This was so cute to wear. It came extremely earlier than I expected the only thing is I was expecting it to be thicker but its actually quite thin which isn't a problem. I'm 34c and I order 4-6 and it fit fine.
on March 21, 2015
Super cute ... It got me so many complements... I wore it on my 20th birthday this past February ... And get this it was the reason why i got chosen to dance with one of my favorite celebrities... (He was at the same club that i was at)
on January 3, 2014
I Love The Way It Fits It Goes Down to right above your belly button and with high wasted pants u can tuck it in i love it.
on January 29, 2014
I picked the biggest size and it was still small but it does make the perfect gift because of the fashion now a days and it is incredibly cute
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon June 12, 2015
I love this, i ordered the smallest size (for reference i am 5'7" 115lb, 34" bust, A cup) and it does run a little larger but i like it that way. Im sure it could accommodate pretty much any bust size. It seems like a good quality fabric for the price as well, washed it in the washer once (on cold) and it still looks exactly the same. Honestly WELL worth the money, looks more expensive than it is.
review image review image
on May 18, 2015
I made this purchase not exactly knowing how lose or tight this shirt will be on me. I also bought one for my mother for her birthday. this shirt fits her and I wonderful and we are both tiny girls. Wasn't unsatisfied with my purchase I had made!
on July 21, 2015
It looks bigger in the pic but fits a little smaller than I would prefer due to my little stomach roll. Would have liked it a little more loose fitting to cover that area. Let me add, I bought this to specifically wear with my high waist jeans and still didn't like the way it looked. It's a better fit for a smaller frame.
on March 22, 2014
The bottom is definitely a bit wide. Overall, it's a cute top and I'm going to wear it since I paid for it lol...I might run it thru the dryer and shrink it one good time first tho.
on July 29, 2015
Its super cute im a thick girl and it fits great i ordered the M/L and it fits well.