5.0 out of 5 stars This dress is cute.
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:21 Mins
-I just got this in the mail today. Ordered it on 12/1 and got it on 12/9. It didnt take as long as the other posters said. But to each as own right.
-Opened it up, it was super long for no reason. Im 5'4", so it came down to my shins.
Published 12 months ago by Dee

3.0 out of 5 stars A little tight
I loved the style but it ran a little small but I liked it so much so I wore it anyway. I wear a medium and it was more like a small.
Published 9 months ago by JUANITA DAVIS

5.0 out of 5 stars This dress is cute., December 9, 2013
Length:: 0:21 Mins

-Tried it on, and I had to strut around in some heals to try and figure out if I was feeling the look of the dress or not. And it was actully really cute. I got the mustard color in 12/14 and Im a size 14. Took a few pics and sent it to a guy friend to get his opinion on it, he loved it. Im pretty curvy so the length part worked out for me positively. The extra material got used in some of the curves. I like the fact that it goes past my knees but its still fitted all the way down.
-It does hug everything, so it will cling. But if you dont care about that than go for it!
-The material is better than what I expected. Its soft to the touch and not as thin as I would of thought. Not heavily thick either, great for like spring or maybe fall weather.
-Definitley would recommend and I would definitly buy another dress in another color. I want a navy one now. Lol. This dress is better than great for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome dress, October 17, 2013
This review is from: Vip Women's Long Sleeved Scoop Neck Midi Dress (Apparel)
I love this dress, it fits me perfect, I am 5'10 a size 14 and it hugs perfect in all the right places, material is a little thin but Its not that bad. I am going to order 2 more colors...delivery was a little slow but color I got was spot on like the picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, November 4, 2013
This dress is nice but what I didn't like is the color I have verse the color in the picture are totally different. I like the purple that's shown but mine looks like a deep plum. No beuno. Also, the fabric is very thin

4.0 out of 5 stars From Office to After work event, March 7, 2014
Love the fabric –( although it is a bit thin side you will need to wear the appropriate under garments i.e. slip and a slimmer if you do not have a flat tummy) with that being said it will transition nicely from season to season ( SUPER SOFT MATERIAL)
Form fitting and works nicely under a blazer or even a cardi.
Its form fitting but not to the point where you look like a stuffed sausage.
Length is excellent for the office as it is a Midi length it hits right at my knees so I can still wear high heels and still look appropriate for the office ( I am five seven and only wear heels)
Decent for the price I’m looking forward to ordering in additional colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars black dress, November 27, 2013
Man i look good in this dress lol but for real dress fits perfect it does stretch but fits just right looks like pic

4.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, December 18, 2013
This dress fits great but the material is see through so I would recommend wearing a slip underneath...all in all I am satisfied!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Dress, March 20, 2014
This dress fit perfect. I love it and plan on ordering more colors. I normally wear a size 10 but I ordered the 12/14 and it fit perfectly.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little tight, March 12, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Dress fits perfect, May 29, 2014
I was very weiry about ordering this dress because others stated that the fabric was thin.

It is thin but you can work around it. I've ordered 3 dress so far and have learned the lighter the color the more thin and see through the fabric is but I have no problems with the darker colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the dresses !, February 27, 2014
This review is from: Vip Women's Long Sleeved Scoop Neck Midi Dress (Apparel)
I've ordered three of them.
I did have them hemmed but I do everything just my taste of style above the knee or to my
ankles.
If they offer these dresses at a later date I'll probably have every color.
Very Classy, comfy, colorful and sexy fitting to my thin curvy body.