5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!
Published 16 months ago by Morgaine

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really butt lifting...
Published on April 8, 2012 by K. Kuras

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really butt lifting..., April 8, 2012
This review is from: Womens Marika Magic Comfortable Casual-wear Lounge pants / Yoga Pants - Black (Apparel)
I found these at Kohls while looking for a new pair of yoga pants. They were the only pair in this brand and I bought them because I liked the length and the cut. They fit nicely and looked great. But when I got them home and put them on again, I really noticed an annoying flaw of these pants. The "magical butt boosting" pants should be called the "magical crotch squeezing and wedgie giving pants." There are two seams that go from the butt area (the two cheeks, so to speak) down to the crotch underneath. I guess this is what is supposed to lift your butt, however its really annoying feeling when you walk, it kinda squeezes you underneath. I will be returning them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, April 18, 2013
After back surgery and being relatively inactive for an extended period of time, I've become a bit softer around the midde, buttocks, and thighs. Anything that can help with the body issues right now is quite welcome! I wear pants size 4-8 petite (depending on the brand), and decided to try these on at the local department store yesterday. I was amazed! These pants lived up to their claim! I was so excited to find legging/yoga-type pants that look great for my physical therapy appointments! My husband thinks they look great... especially the lift in the buttocks (and he is quite honest with clothing!). Neither of us could even see panty lines! I don't usually rave about clothes, but these are absolutely great IMO.

My only wish is that they were available in more colors, but I guess black is the most slimming to the eye, right?

I don't think that these pants will magically make a body that is completely out of shape look like they've been going to the gym for years. However, for those of us that have stayed in halfway decent shape, and just need some light compression & smoothing, these fit the bill perfectly. Bonus points for offering a 29 inch inseam for us short gals!

I will definitely be buying another pair of these.

Rate and Discover Movies