Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Women's Mid Calf Combat Boots
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 3, 2013
I bought these boots as my work boots and let me tell you, they are cute AND comfortable! I have wide feet and thick calfs and they fit just fine and don't tighten my legs or feet!
22 comments| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 14, 2013
Boot is very comfortable--no breaking in. But, i have a high arch and they are hard to get my foot into. Once in, most comfortable boots I have. Great value for price.
on January 8, 2014
I got them a bit larger because I didn't want to risk them running small. Good thing I did. They are adorable and pretty comfortable. The only downside is the cheap material as the outer layer will rub off fairly easily. Not an everyday boot if you want to keep them for an extended time. And be careful crossing your ankles as the zipper on the back can damage the material.
on October 8, 2013
These boots are really cute and fit well. I have searched for years for a pair of knee high boots that fit my calves and these boots do the job. YAY!
on October 7, 2013
Love them! They're a little tight but I'm hoping once I wear them a few times they'll be broken in :)
on July 24, 2013
As soon as I opened the box I loved these shoes! The shipping was really fast (1 week to Japan)! A lot of reviews say to get a half size big and I completely disagree. I got a 9 (like I always do with shoes) and they fit perfect!
on October 25, 2013
What you'd expect for the price. These aren't Cole Haan boots but they are comfy and light. They'll probably get you through the winter
on August 20, 2014
Bought these boots in a seven. my left leg fit well; it was very loose on my right leg. it really confused me! So I was checking the sizes and even though both say 7 ['engraved'] at the bottom, the inside of the right boot says 7 1/2. quality issues.
on February 27, 2014
Live on Horse ranch. These are great boots for work and ride. They wash up great., and feels nice The price was also great
on December 26, 2014
I bought these for my daughter. She asked for a size 10 and they fit. They do appear taller than they actually are as they came up a little below her knee so that's why I rated a 4.

They smelled like new shoes, not like a dead animal like another reviewer said. So don't worry about any funky odor.

I will update as I hear from my daughter about how they hold up.