4.0 out of 5 stars I am in love
Published 5 months ago by Yna

3.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistent sizing compared to some of Ivy's other products
Published 20 days ago by Cherryb6mb

4.0 out of 5 stars I am in love, March 23, 2014
I still can't get over how absotively perfect this corset is. I've wanted a corset for ages but haven't had the money for a proper one, and this corset is the perfect compromise. It's super cheap and super gorgeous (the blue is just as lovely as in the picture, and the details are blissfully non-obnoxious) and best of all it fits (and I dare say makes my boobs look excellent, which is, I suppose, the goal in part, eh?). Sizing is in my experience the hardest part of ordering from Amazon, so it's great to have guessed right on my first try. For reference, shipping's kinda slow (it's shipped from out of the US), and if anyone needs a size comparison, I'm 34-29-38 and, while the corset is snug around my waist and hips (a good thing, of course!) a Medium did just fine. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfect, May 9, 2014
I ordered a small size, I wear a 34C bra and I have a tummy and the size small corset fits perfect. I had to let it out a bit in the back but not a problem at all. Came with a thong. Totally recommend this purchase. Fits snug and is sturdy, so it will last a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Corset, December 27, 2013
Totally worth the price! Shipping took about two weeks. Make sure to loosen the corset ties before you try it on and tighten at the end. Fits perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT!!, October 15, 2013
It is absolutely gorgeous and fits perfect!! Great quality for the price and fast shipping. I would most definitely recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars super fast shipping, April 28, 2014
This review is from: Ivy Shi Women's Overbust Jacquard Corset Top Blue (Apparel)
Received it a week after shipping. Beautiful color and looks very attractive on. I ordered a medium and my measurements are 38 29 38 there is a gap in the back but that is what I wanted. Amazing price totally worth buying

4.0 out of 5 stars Lived up to my expectations., December 17, 2013
I received this product 3 WEEKS before estimated delivery.
It looks just as it does in the picture, and fits very well, improves posture, and makes me feel sexy.
even being "bigger".
High quality material, and very comfortable.
I love my corset!

5.0 out of 5 stars a real corset, at a great price..., December 21, 2013
This corset is well made, with plastic boning. There is a metal clasp that opens the front, which makes it more stiff than the boning alone would have. The wife also loves it, She says it's adorable. We ordered two different corsets, and payed less than 25$. Both of them fit, we will be buying more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistent sizing compared to some of Ivy's other products, August 29, 2014
I purchased one of the black corsets with ruffled sleeves from this company a while back, and the medium size fits me perfectly with a little adjusting (my size is roughly 35-28-36). Maybe it has to do with the bust design being sweetheart instead of straight across, but even while it is fully tightened, my boobs are entirely too small for a medium of this design. I am giving this 3 stars instead of a 1 because maybe it's my boobs that are the issue here, and this could still fit people that are roughly my size with differently shaped boobs. I didn't return this, because it will possibly fit in the future if I gain weight, and because shipping to China isn't worth it.

On a side note: For the price, these corsets are of exceptional quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, August 31, 2014
Bought this for my girlfriend to have a little bit of fun and boy did we! Had the right color scheme we both enjoyed and it looked exceptional on her, especially considering the price!

Ok and now for the ladies. She purchased a large. Her measurements are 5'10, bra size is 36b, waist is approx 34, and hips are approx 37. She was able to breathe in it with no issues. The lacing of course she needed some help and the back was a bit wide on the lacing when I got her in it ( was a wide V). Could have maybe gotten a size larger to fit better.

All in all not a bad grab, please note, this is her first corset, so take it with a grain of salt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for first time corset buyer., August 18, 2014
I'd recommend this corset for anyone looking for a costume addition or just to get used to wearing a corset. I would also recommend getting one size bigger than what you would normally wear in shirt size. Don't lace it up too tight cause it wont last too long. Very pretty and quality was expected for the price. Does what a corset is supposed to do but wearing it too tight for long periods of time will wear it out. I like to put it over dresses or shirts loosely to spice up and outfit. Also I would recommend replacing the ribbon it comes with. I replaced mine with paracord.

Rate and Discover Movies