5.0 out of 5 stars They are just what I was looking for.
Published 19 months ago by Karen W. Neyland

1.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunate quality control
I love these pajamas, but I have now had two pairs sent to me with quality issues. The first one had a nick cut into the band of the neckline trim and the second had the same thing plus a big hole in one of the pockets. I am giving this company one last try because I really like the fabric and the style. My fingers are crossed.
Published 12 months ago by Ducky

5.0 out of 5 stars They are just what I was looking for., February 6, 2013
Karen W. Neyland (BATON ROUGE, LA, US) - See all my reviews
I never write reviews, but I always read them. I always want people to be specific about the fit and quality, so here goes my effort. These are very comfortable and soft. The fabric is thick enough to not be see-through. I wear a size 18 and the XL fits exactly how I would want pajamas to fit, loose and flowing, but not too baggy. In fact, I would say, they fit me just like the model looks in hers. I washed and dried them with no issues. I also have bamboo sheets. I highly recommend both.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Wife Thinks These Are the Best PJs Ever, January 8, 2011
Erin Padley (Boise, ID United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Women's Jersey Pajamas (Bamboo Bliss); Eco Friendly Gift Clothing by TexereSilk (Apparel)
I bought these PJs for my wife for Christmas. The package arrived in plenty of time and was elegantly wrapped. As soon as she tried them on, she fell in love with them. She loves pink, but the biggest surprise was they didn't make her itch like many PJs do. She commented that "These are the Best PJs Ever." I couldn't be more pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rave reviews for Christmas gift..., January 7, 2011
Sunnie R. Thompson (Richfield, Utah USA) - See all my reviews
I gave your pink pajamas to my daughter for Christmas...she LOVES them and has told me so every time we talked since the holidays. What a nice thing to give a gift that has been so well received! They are everything they were described as being.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 1, 2009
I have been looking for a pair of pink pajamas for a while and these fit the bill. They are well made and very comfortable. Excellent value for the money. Shipping was super fast, thanks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, comfy, but very big, November 20, 2013
I really like these pjs and after reading the reviews decided to get a small size, where id normally get a medium in pjs. I am 5ft5, 130lbs (so generally average height and weight) and a "small" size are a little too big. If I could give any advice I would say order the small size unless you are extra large. As the small really is big enough

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, March 21, 2012
These are the most comfortable PJs I ever wore. Very soft! They run big. I had to return the Medium for a Small but shipping was free both ways! Nice. Fast delivery, good customer service...good purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Great PJs - Beautiful Gift packaging and Excellent Service, December 8, 2009
I bought the pajama set for my wife as a gift. The set was gift wrapped and packaged beautifully. I would recommend selecting the gift wrap option. It just makes the whole experience memorable. My wife loves the set and she loved the way it came packaged. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft & Comfortable For Her, Pleasant To Look At For Me, October 17, 2012
I bought these as a gift for my girlfriend who tends to wear some of the ugliest sleepwear ever made (think donations to Goodwill that they threw away). Based on the reviews, I figured these might actually be comfortable enough that she'd wear them and thankfully I was right. The fabric is very soft and she loves them! I love the fact that they look good, dare I say, even sexy, on her (hopefully she won't see this because if she thinks her pajamas look sexy, it will be back to the "Felix the Cat" sweatpants!).

So far, they seem to be well-made and are holding up well. The only complaint I and my girlfriend have about them is that the color selection is pretty limited, but otherwise they ae great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, March 13, 2014
Comfortable and beautifully made. Runs a little large, so either enjoy the roominess or order a size smaller than normal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs large and LONG, February 9, 2014
R. Brannan (Rockville, MD United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered these a size down from my normal size and they are still very big. The pants fit with the drawstring tightened all the way, but at 5'3" I can wear the top as a nightgown. I am doing that and wear the pants separately with a t-shirt. They are very soft and the color was accurate.

Rate and Discover Movies