5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Sleepwear you can find.
When I told my husband I was writing a review, he replied, "Wait! Before you review anything be sure to `warn' ALL husbands that purchasing any TexereSilk garment will probably mean he'll never again see his wife in slacks, a blouse, a dress or a skirt; unless she happens to throw on her TexereSilk Bamboo robe after a shower."
I own four pair of TexereSilk Pajamas...
Published on November 21, 2012 by R. Berger

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not wash well
These PJ did not hold up after a few washing. They lost their life and are in teh Garage Sale stack
Published 22 months ago by Mark

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Sleepwear you can find., November 21, 2012
This review is from: Womens Luxury Pajamas Set (Eco Nirvana); Perfect Bliss in Bamboo Viscose; Texere (Apparel)
I own four pair of TexereSilk Pajamas. They are the most comfortable pj's I have ever owned, and really do hate changing into regular clothes. The garments haven't faded or shrunk or stretched after numerous washings. They are warm in winter and cool in summer - that I cannot explain.
I would not hesitate to give them as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars PJs are a hit but read for sizing help, December 31, 2013
First, let me say that the PJs were for my wife who is approximately 5' 2"(on a good day) and roughly 120lbs at her absolute "heaviest".

I read just how big the sizing was for some, including a 5' 0" young lady who said "these could fit somebody 6" taller" when referring to the extra small. That led me to order the extra small for my wife. My advice, don't simply focus on the length. Here's why.

Reading my wife's height/weight, you can tell she's not big and she's not skin and bones either. She's like the baby bear's porridge. Just right. :-) The problem? The length of the XS is good for 5' 2" but the curvy places aren't as loose as you might like when sleeping. Now, they have loosened a bit since wearing them and she loves the feel, warmth, etc., but I caution folks to not move your size down if you think you're height vs the length is a problem. If you look like Olive Oyl, by all means move down a size and you'll be perfectly happy. If you have just a little curve in the thigh, hip, rear areas, don't move down unless you don't mind that skin-tight feel.

Overall, I would buy for her again for sure. Buttons stay buttoned through sleep. She's not hot but stays warm. They look nice on too.

Hope that helps!

5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly the best pajamas you'll ever wear, November 19, 2012
BaDaBoink "BaDaBoink" (The Hub of The Universe) - See all my reviews
These pajamas were for my wife and she absoluely loved them. The overall quality of the pajamas is simply terrific. The colors are vibrant and even more pleasing in person. The stitching, fabric and overall feel of the pajamas is excellent. The pajamas ran pretty true to size, as my wife can sometimes wear a size 10, or a size 12, depending on the brand. She found the large (reported to be 12-14) to be comfortable and not overly big.

The real test of these pajamas for my wife however would be if they felt comfortable for her during the night with regard to her body temperature. She's been having difficulty keeping her body temperature comfortable due to early menopause. As often is the case for many women during this period in their life, my wife is cold one minute and hot flashing the next. She feels that these pajamas appear to strike a perfect balance between being not too hot and not too cold. She absolutely loves how soft and comfortable they are. I think she found a winner in these pajamas, and I'm pretty sure she's already looking to order more!

As a side note I just wanted to share that my entire family loves the bath robes made by TexereSilk. Our love for them started out when I bought one as a gift for my wife. She was so happy with it, and it felt so good to the touch, that soon we all wanted one. If you really want to give yourself the royal treatment you have to get yourself one of these robes. They are without question, the most comfortable, most absorbant robe you will ever have the pleasure of putting on your body, bar none!!

Try the pajamas you won't be dissapointed, and definately give the bathrobe a look too!

**The Ultimate Terry Cloth Bathrobes**
Women's Terry Cloth Bathrobe Robe - Venice, Men's Terry Cloth Bathrobe - Milano

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Dreams, November 17, 2012
These pajamas are wonderful, very soft and comfortable and warm without being too hot. They wash and dry well, no shrinkage or fading. Beautiful colors and good quality stitching. Minor trouble with buttons staying closed and a placket not lying perfectly flat when buttoned, but I love these pajamas! They were a wonderful birthday present and I would definitely buy them again when I need more.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable pajamas sleepwear set, October 18, 2013
Jerry Cote (Ocean Shores, WA USA) - See all my reviews
I am 128 lbs a d 5' 1", and I was worried about the fit, but they weren't too tight. They were a little long for me so I hemmed them about 3" and they were fine. I wore them in the hospital and everyone liked them. The fabric is wonderful and soft. it is neither hot or cold. 5

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not wash well, February 15, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, oversized, UGLY, October 19, 2013
Barry S. Gloger (Forest Hills, NY USA) - See all my reviews
I'm 5' tall & weigh 100 lbs, so ordered XS. These pajamas would fit someone 6" taller and 40 lbs heavier. The material is deliciously soft, but the ruffles and baggy fit make these look like granny PJ's.

3.0 out of 5 stars Self unbuttoning PJ's, November 17, 2013
BC ChipmunkC "Sod" (Big Canoe, Georgia USA) - See all my reviews
I like the weight, softness, and fit but each night the top unbuttons and this has never happened to me before and I am 75 years old. The only button that stays buttoned is the top one. This means I am going to need to drag out my sewing machine and sew up the front. If these PJ's came from Walmart I would not complain but at this price this is not good.
If ordering again I think I would choose a different color because although I love the pink color of the garment, the trim is orange and not a flattering color to me. I do love the pockets in the pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves them!, December 9, 2013
BRIAN R (Tampa, FL USA) - See all my reviews
I decided to be a good husband and buy my wife some pajamas that SHE would like not the kind I would like....I was in search of "the most comfortable pajamas" which excluded $300+ pure cashmere as they were not in my pajama budget. Short story...my wife LOVES them and they look super cute on her too. Very soft to the touch and appear to be very cozy looking. While my pick would have been a g-string, stilettos, and Chanel #5 that likely would have failed in the comfy category for my wife. If you are looking for super soft PJs...these are a must buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful sleep/loungewear and a pleasant buying experience!, March 29, 2014
I bought these PJs for my sister as a birthday gift, and immediately wished I would have bought myself a pair too! They looked and felt amazing, and came wrapped in nice packaging. The color contrasts are fun and the material is uber-comfy and light. Unfortunately I misjudged my sister's size so we had to send them back, but the TexereSilk team was a dream (haha, get it?) to work with! They were exceptionally friendly and accommodating, and I look forward to shopping with them again in the future. Highly recommended.