Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: CTM® Womens Classic Pashmina Shawl Wraps
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on July 1, 2010
I bought 5 of these Pashmina's for my bridesmaids. They are true to the color shown and are so soft and beautiful. They are very nice, and are a great value!
on March 25, 2011
I bought these as shawls for my bridesmaids to wear. They are more pashmina-style than the actual pashmina fabric. But they were elegant and warm nonetheless.
on December 28, 2009
I bought this as a gift for a neighbor and decided to get one for myself. We are both very pleased!
on November 15, 2009
We purchased over 100 of these shawls in various colors and gave them as gifts for the elderly ladies in our church and neighborhood. What great gifts they made - all the ladies loved them and had fun choosing from the different colors available. At this price (approx. $6.00 ea.) they are affordable and also useful. Consider these for gift giving!!
on October 7, 2013
I bought this last minute for a wedding over the weekend. I placed the order on Tuesday and received it on Thursday, so that was positive, but the wrap had a couple of cons:

-- ODOR: The shawl had a very strong odor like firewood which I could not get rid of. It was less noticeable by the wedding on Saturday, but still noticeable. I didn't wash the wrap for fear of ruining it. This was less than ideal.

-- LARGE PASHMINA STICKER: I took the sticker off because it was ugly, but it left a terrible sticky residue on the shawl. I ended up sticking the end of the shawl to itself. If I had paid more for this and didn't need it last minute, I would have been upset.

Overall, this was just okay. The shawl itself looked fine for a formal wedding. Would have preferred no sticker and no odor. You get what you pay for, but I would look elsewhere next time.
on February 25, 2011
NOT TOO HEAVY, NOT TOO LIGHT. ONE SIDE IS MATTE WHILE THE OTHER HAS A MORE POLISHED LOOK SO YOU CAN DRESS UP OR DOWN.GOOD PRODUCT...GOOD BUY. I'M GOING RIGHT NOW TO PURCHASE ANOTHER (DIFFERENT COLOR OF COURSE!)
on January 12, 2011
I was expecting a small but decent cover up when we ordered these. I ordered the black for myself and cream for my mother. When they arrived I was pleasantly surprised. The size, the quality and the softness of these are like no other. For this price you should buy a few in different colors to accent all your outfits. I could wear this at the house or on an evening in town and still be perfectly comfortable. My mother loves hers as well. A must have in my opinion.
on December 3, 2014
This is one accessory that you'll wear a lot. It's a wool blend, that is incredibly soft. I wash it by hand, and it has held it's color and gotten even softer after several washings. I ordered mine in gold, and it's a lovely buttery gold color with a very slight sheen to it. My sister ordered one in green, and it is kind of an olive color, also quite lovely.
This scarf is 69 inches long and 26 inches deep, so it is large enough to be worn as a shawl or used as a scarf tied in multiple ways. It's great to pull up over my hair as a scarf with hood when the weather turns damp. I absolutely love it as a wrap in air conditioned theaters, and fall weather, when it's not cold enough for a jacket, but you need a little something to cover your arms and shoulders.
The price just can't be beat, and I will be buying more as gifts for the ladies in my life. There are so many color options, at such a great price, that you can afford to match almost every outfit. This would be perfect for office wear, or just to add a little pizzaz to a plain dress or slacks, as well as jeans and a top.
on October 6, 2013
This scarf is beautiful, the color is true to the picture and is super soft. The only disappointment would be that the tassels on the ends are all flat and misshapen from packaging. Plus there were a few small but hardly noticeable snags on the middle of the scarf. I will buy another color eventually but hopefully quality is a little better next time.
on June 25, 2014
I bought these to give to my bridesmaids as coverups when the weather forecast changed to be cooler than planned on the wedding day. I was on a really tight budget but still wanted something that looked nice. Overall they looked really nice, but they were clearly cheap and a couple had snags. However, I knew they would be when I bought them, and my bridesmaids were happy with them. One asked for the link to this listing so she could purchase more in different colors. The color was just a little more yellowish than they look in the pictures.

They're not real pashminas, by the way - the tags were glued on. But I figured they wouldn't be real and was fine with that - they suited our purposes just fine. You couldn't tell that they weren't real unless you got really up close and examined them. I only gave 4 stars because the color was slightly off and a couple (I ordered 4) were snagged.