4.0 out of 5 stars You Can wear these all day long
These shoes are good to wear all day if you are on your feet. they are true to size too. The one thing you have to look out for is the soul can split within the tread, I tend to be a heavy walker. Other than that enjoy, Born always make a quality shoe!
Published on March 24, 2011 by SandyShops

2.0 out of 5 stars sole cracks
Published on November 10, 2011 by Emma

2.0 out of 5 stars sole cracks, November 10, 2011
These shoes are extremely comfortable and the leather is very nice, however, the sole cracked under the ball of my foot within 4 months of wearing the shoe. I tried super glue but it will not hold the sole together. I've had the same problem with another pair of BOC shoes. Apparently they do not conduct quality control to determine if the sole is durable. It's disappointing because the shoe is comfortable but unfortunately made with cheap materials. I would not recommend them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted less than 90 days...., December 13, 2012
Initially I loved these shoes, they are comfortable and feel broken in at first wearing. Unfortunately the love affair didn't last long, less than 90 days from date of purchase to be exact. The sole of the left shoe split completely in half while wearing them. I calculated how many wearings these actually saw and it has to be 36 or less in 90 days.....not exaclty record breaking in the world of $60 shoes.....of course I contacted Amazon who gave me the standard "Unfortunately, we are unable to accept shoes for a return after 30 days of purchase. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please note that you can contact the manufacturer of the shoe regarding the damage." I promptly sent an email to BOC Shoes and of course it's been ignored for 48 hours so far...... VERY DISAPPOINTING for customer service and satisfaction.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sole cracked, November 30, 2011
I bought this at a local store in my area. They are a comfortable shoe, but with 9 months the sole cracked right where the foot flexes while taking steps. I'm so disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars I loved these - until they broke, November 28, 2012
I bought these from a department store website after trying them on in-store. I absolutely loved these shoes. I'm on my feet all day and these were so comfortable. Unfortunately, after about a month and a half, I noticed that the sole was split completely through on both shoes. When I took them back to the store, the salesperson mentioned that they were the second pair returned today for the same problem. Thankfully, the store took good care of me, but these shoes are definitely BUYER BEWARE.

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed, September 20, 2012
After 1 month the sole split I thought I may have a defective pair. After all these are B.O.C. shoes. I took them back to the retailer with the receipt and exchanged them for another pair. After 5 months the same thing happened! I wore them to work & I have an office job so I am not on my feet all day. Do not buy these shoes! Unless you like throwing away money. Manufactorer does not stand by the product either! I will not buy any B.O.C. shoes.

2.0 out of 5 stars Split sole short of six months, June 17, 2013
Rv (Brooklyn) - See all my reviews
These were great shoes for work - I'm on my feet in healthcare. They fit great, were great support. The right shoe sole split right under the ball of the foot after wearing them less than 6 months. Unacceptable. I will never buy another pair.

1.0 out of 5 stars not satisfied with this product!, October 15, 2012
This shoe did not last but 6 months... both of the shoes split in half I contacted B.O.C and they said there was nothing they could do. I will not be purchasing another product made by this manufacturer again! So dissatisfied with their customer service and their product!

4.0 out of 5 stars You Can wear these all day long, March 24, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Sole splits, January 24, 2012
I also am disappointed with the quality control of these clogs. I wore mine for about 6 months and the sole has split on both shoes. I couldn't repair them so have to throw them out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 26, 2014
I tried these on in a store first but they didn't have the right color in my size. They're a very nice shoe! I've actually begun to notice how many people are wearing them now that I know what they are.
There is a small amount of cushion within the sole. The heel is solid and is clunky when walking on certain surfaces but it is lightweight and easy to walk in. My heel isn't slipping out while I walk yet the shoe isn't constricting. Very nice buy.