5.0 out of 5 stars Please bring back more colors in Medium and Large!
Published on July 6, 2012 by MoxieCat

1.0 out of 5 stars RIP OFF RETURN POLICY, Sleepshirt thin, pima cotton finish
I never even took the two banana shirts out of their bags (though I had ordered one, was charged for two), and then returned UNOPENED, at MY OWN $15 expense. JUST NOW GOT THE REFUND INFO AND THEY DEDUCTED AN ADDED $7.50 as a 'restocking fee'? When I never even opened the packages, so the shirts were UNTOUCHED?

So I just paid $22.50 to open the outer mailing...
Published 16 months ago by brainout

5.0 out of 5 stars Please bring back more colors in Medium and Large!, July 6, 2012
This review is from: Women's Plus Size Top, the Perfect tunic with 3/4 sleeves (Apparel)
I love this shirt. It fits well, slims my arms, doesn't cling to my midsection but slims all the way down. It's so comfortable. I bought it in 3 colors and I love them all, but I wish I'd bought more (and I would, if they'd put some more out in my size)! Just be careful when purchasing--a medium is actually a large, a large is actually a 1X, etc. Check the sizing, they have that at the end of the description. Not that having this shirt in a larger size would hurt--just makes it more comfortable. I'd live in these all the time if I'd bought enough of them.

1.0 out of 5 stars RIP OFF RETURN POLICY, Sleepshirt thin, pima cotton finish, May 1, 2013

So I just paid $22.50 to open the outer mailing package? RIP OFF, never will buy from Woman Within again! The other things I ordered in the same bundle didn't have restocking fees, but I had tried them on. But not the two banana shirts, which were untouched? I could tell they were too thin just from looking at the package.

I will NEVER BUY from Woman Within, again. Unbelievable chutzpah, as bad as Roaman's. Cheap hustling of the customer; make the product look better than it is, then nickel and dime you to death. Basta.

Original review follows below.
====================
This shirt is extremely thin, like a sleepshirt or undershirt; if you have a bra which is seamed across the breast, it will show through. Shirt is 100% cotton (made in Bangladesh), very comfortable, has a kind of pima-cotton finish, drapes well, wrinkles easily, falls below the hips.

The colors match the Only Necessities 7-day pants, which I love. Go by the same color name.

I'm thinking the shirts would go well under a blazer, with the matching pants, in warmer weather. Yet the thin material, bothers me much. Returned it (more on the return, follows below).

NOTE: There are a lot of bad reports about Woman Within cheating customers: just Google. That's a big reason why I didn't buy this directly from them. If in spite of my using Amazon for purchase I get cheated too, I'll downgrade this review to one star, and report the type of cheating I received. For I am returning the sage item EXACTLY as received, only tried it on for five minutes to assess quality and fit. I had ordered three of these shirts (1 sage, 2 banana, meant to only order one each, but three came, didn't even open the banana tops); and, the pull-on elastic pants (see my review of the same date for those). Cost me $15 to return them all by priority mail. Pricey experiment: I won't repeat that mistake.

1.0 out of 5 stars junk, September 19, 2012
WW is notorious for sending damaged items and then charging you restocking fees and you have to waste your time getting it taken care of properly!

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, April 29, 2013
Linda Uphoff (LONGMONT, CO, US) - See all my reviews
The violet tunic is not properly sized, the fabric is extremely cheap and as was mentioned by another customer this vendor charges HUGE restocking fees. I was hoping for a nice tunic that I could wear with leggings. I usually wear a 14W or 1X, the size I ordered. My children took one look at me in this top and rolled on the floor laughing. They asked is that supposed to be a sleep shirt? Why does it make you look so fat? My fashion forward daughter said "Mom, I don't want to hurt your feelings but that is the ugliest shirt I've ever seen you put on". The only thing more difficult than this was trying to return them and get my money back.

1.0 out of 5 stars looked cheap, fit bad, February 11, 2013
The material looked cheap. It fit poorly and is not flattering. Neckline is tightfitting and uncomfortable. Besides the fit, the color is also unflattering, a kind of faded black.

1.0 out of 5 stars Neckline not as pictured, June 4, 2013
It looks great on the model. Another reviewer actually said the neckline was too tight. But the item I received had a neckline MUCH lower than shown, in fact it dropped nearly halfway to my waist. Unwearable, and disappointing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, July 1, 2013
This product was too big, It was very cheaply made and looked very tacky. I normally don't write reviews but this was a necessary. I opened and sent for the return right away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much nicer than expected!!, July 18, 2012
Lorraine (Las Vegas, NV, United States) - See all my reviews
I actually bought this shirt thinking I would wear something like a vest over it, but it's really nicer than it looks in the picture. For one thing, the sleeves fit me like long sleeves, which I like. I got this in gray. It fits really well and looks good. It is true to size. I might order more in other colors because this is a great shirt.

4.0 out of 5 stars a great casual shirt., January 31, 2012
I was pleased with this shirt. I bought just one to see if I would like it. Now I'm gonna buy a few more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it............., May 22, 2013
I love this top. It fits exactly right, and it's long enough to hide my fat stomach! Very comfortable and nice enough to wear "dressy", or with jeans. I'll probably buy some more in other colors. It's my favorite top. BTW, I wear a 4X.

Rate and Discover Movies